RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The constitutional question ...I need answers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The constitutional question ...I need answers ?

Is this our system of governance.

A body of students in a class ,select a group of delegates to represent their interest.That select group of delegates then come together to designate a leader to rule over all the class (them included).The leader has the power to remove the class selected delegate and appoint his own , in the interest of the class.

Sub political party for class , delegates for MPs and Leader for P.M .My question is where is the checks and balances in this shitstem,all I see is a power scheme that benfits delegates and the leader , what happens when you have an egotistical leader prone to abuse all for the sake of power, or a delegate /party system that does same , worse yet a weak opposition ?

My answer stagnation,oppression and occasional rebellion,cant rule out civil war.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Worse yet an opposition that sees nothing wrong with the shitstem and only advocates for a point to rule.....people we are up sh%ts creek.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Worse yet masses that are so uneducated,desperte and poor that they advocate for the shitstem for a curry goat and zinc fence vote or so beaten psychologically that they shun politic action for change and stay silent with complicit abuse.

Comment

Worse yet elites that support the status qou for their financial benefit.

Comment

I believe we have a constitutional problem,thats my venting for the day,it matters not who wins ,Jamaica is screwed.

Comment

Dumped after one term as the People's National Party (PNP) standard bearer for North East St Elizabeth, Raymond Pryce is not even working alongside his successor Evon Redman in the constituency to ensure the party retains the seat.

Pryce, after appearing on stage at a PNP mass meeting in Mandeville, Manchester on Sunday night, told The Gleaner that he has been deployed elsewhere in the country 'in the national cause'.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...-he-not-bitter

Not only do they have the power to strip a delegate/MP but move them to other districts for appointment,what the ...........is this ?
            Last edited by Sir X; February 16, 2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X