Police probing financing of Holness house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    Just when you thought mo turned the corner...
    Rah! Not even did know mi have corner fi turn!

The only reason why I started this thread was because of Holness' "broad back" reference. Mawnin, Lazie!

It would not be a bad thing if the JLP win the election. Of the last 3 decades, the PNP has ruled for around 24 years. I'm more concerned about the individuals, the MPs. There are some I'm praying will lose embarrassingly, and some, like Imani Duncan, that I'm eager to see what they'll bring to national, or at least, constituency development.

I'm surprised that the people I talk to think the PNP will win again. If the JLP can't pull this off with the level of hardship even I myself experienced at one time, den dem might as well become a real party and keep dance every week.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the man is a cult member...

Comment

Yes, the spirit of the Wistminster moggle is indeed MP candidates to choose fro. We corrupt it into monolithic party allegiance.

Julian R. is a good guy for ANY party, while neither really should have say a Paulwell or a Warmie or a wrong jungle or the green St Thomas breddah or nuff more we all know bout and pretend we dont.

Comment

Working...
        X