Police probing financing of Holness house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police probing financing of Holness house

That attempt will not succeed, he declared, quipping "My shoulder broad; my back big," to thunderous applause from the supporters in attendance.*

http://rjrnewsonline.com/local/polic...-leaders-house

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    That attempt will not succeed, he declared, quipping "My shoulder broad; my back big," to thunderous applause from the supporters in attendance.*
    Lazie?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

http://rjrnewsonline.com/local/polic...-leaders-house

Meanwhile MOCA in the midday said nothing like that. Andrew needs to answers the questions and should have done so already ... but must give it to Peter ... he knows his worshipers are so easily distracted throw this out and all of you hang on like fish on a bait. The man certainly knows his audience.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

no they aren't...propaganda machine in full effect...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          no they aren't...propaganda machine in full effect...
          You have to see with all of them. Peter know how clueless his followers are ... so give them something to hold.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

PNP really has nothing to campaign on to rhattid...bout how big man house is & who fah brother in law is drug baron in farrin...lol...poor Jamaica

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              PNP really has nothing to campaign on to rhattid...bout how big man house is & who fah brother in law is drug baron in farrin...lol...poor Jamaica
              Yow, mi boss, mind how yuh call up people name and drugs! A-whoa!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hey, just copying and pasting from a reputable mediahouse like RJR. Don't blame di copy & paster!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

unnuh desperate baba...

Comment

Hey, just copying and pasting from a reputable mediahouse like RJR. Don't blame di copy & paster!

Why you didn't copy and paste where an organization agreed with the plans put forward? No ... it doesn't fit the agenda.

Comment

or where MOCA said they have no such investigation open

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Why you didn't copy and paste where an organization agreed with the plans put forward? No ... it doesn't fit the agenda.
                        Ah, maybe because I didn't see that one. In fact, I am yet to see it. Care to assist a brother?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Again, maybe because I did not...bossman, yuh put up nutten fi refute my contribution?

Den shaddup!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Unnu? Please! Cah yuh nuh know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just when you thought mo turned the corner...

Comment

Working...
                              X