X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP barbecue!

http://3jamaica.com/photos-south-tre...r-jlp-members/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Dis remind mi of wen Sarah Palin ah run fi president an' she do one interview 'round Tenksgivin' an' inna di backgroud is a guy dat ah chop off nuff turkey head....Optically Disgusting

Last edited by Don1; February 12, 2016, 02:20 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Never seen a whole cow roasted like this before. Wow!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

And you probably never will again. It's quite a RARE site!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Went to a big Christmas shingding many years ago at the Buntings' farm in Old Harbour. Ate piece of the fatted cow straight off the rotisserie just like her in the picture. They even had crocodile over the spit. Meat tasted good too.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Seen that many times in the country, particular Clarendon/St. Catherine.

When the man cut the piece, people start risk them finger the way it sweet them.

Comment

I wanted to reach through the pc screen for a piece.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ok, so I guess they don't do this in Kingston, St. Elizabeth or St. Thomas.

Di meat cook proppa when dem do it like dis doh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that's how poortia goin look after she gets roasted in the debates...doh run...lucretia doh run

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Ok, so I guess they don't do this in Kingston, St. Elizabeth or St. Thomas.

Di meat cook proppa when dem do it like dis doh?
                    Chicken cook proper when them do it so?

Comment

So Holness will be attacking the IMF structured plans?
                      It is her buffer,if Holness agrees with the need to have a relationship with the infamous IMF(the bitter medicine called reform),then he will have to trust its assessments ..,and the timely submissions from its cohorts painting that the economy is poised for a take off..
                      But I will be watching the debate even though I am,prtty sure it will be largely uneventful.
                      By the way,what does demanding a debate have to do with winning an election when all,was needed was for her to call the election,what doe that say about Holness' judgement?
                      Outfoxed by the so called dumbest person in the room.

Comment

I had no idea people roast an entire cow.
                        I am usually turned off by Yard restaurants serving large chunks of meat,I think if chopped smaller,the pieces grab the seasoning better.
                        And what is up with dinning on meat that is clearly not cooked?
                        Last edited by Rockman; February 12, 2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                          Chicken cook proper when them do it so?
                          Wha kinda question dat? Which chicken big lakka dah cow deh? Heat nuh easier fi pass through di chicken?

But a weh yuh really a aks mi?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lawd, Rockman, man! Wi a talk bout di roast cow now iyah. Go oneside wid di debate/IMF argument.

Cho!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Lawd, Rockman, man! Wi a talk bout di roast cow now iyah. Go oneside wid di debate/IMF argument.

Cho!

....an dem chat bout mi a mad man.......... ........
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X