Marlene Malahoo Forte...a witch of the highest order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlene Malahoo Forte...a witch of the highest order

Matters were made worse by the utterances of JLP St James candidate Mrs Marlene Malahoo Forte who has described the police account as “premature” and asked the public instead to accept her “instincts” about what happened.

The police might yet be lauded for their quick intervention that assured the nation that it was not another ‘war’ between the two tribes and prevented those who would be tempted from exploiting a terrible situation.

Rather than trusting the instincts of a politician, we would prefer to hear that the JLP has been co-operating with the police in its investigations to determine how warring gunmen came to ensconce themselves in the heart of a meeting being attended by the party hierarchy. It is perhaps by sheer luck that more lives were not lost in the stampede that followed.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...Holness-_51290

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I guess like Margaret Marlene have you as her Willard McBain.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You have fi feel it fi Marlene 'Spinning just like pimpin aint easy'. Gwaan showa.

Comment

De man dem a contribute to de crime rate,the second shooting would not have occurred had there been timely intervention by the party that claims to be better at crime management.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          I guess like Margaret Marlene have you as her Willard McBain.
          Wharra?!? Swoosh! Right ova mi 'ead!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Wharra?!? Swoosh! Right ova mi 'ead!
            Trust me clownrade ... I believe you 100%.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X