Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans decline to hear president’s budget

By Luke Russert and Frank Thorp V
    President Obama’s $4.1 trillion budget for the government was formally submitted to Congress today, however, in an unprecedented move, it will not receive so much as a formal hearing from the Republican controlled House and Senate budget committees.

Going back to the 1970s, it has been customary for the Office of Management and Budget Director or another high level administration official to present the president’s entire budget in a hearing before Congress. Last week, the chairmen of the House and Senate budget committees released a joint statement saying this year, that would not be the case.
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/republica...sidents-budget
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Vote responsibly. You cannot send retards to congress.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

They are such a mess that it's frightening to think that they stand a chance to win the White House. The Democrats allowed them and Fox News to set the tone and the narrative.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I cannot believe this!

Where is this hatred for Barack Obama coming from? Suppose him did really phuq up America?!?!

These days I find myself doing a lot of calendar checks to make sure is not April 1. So much "stuff" is happening that makes you wonder what's real from what isn't!

Bricky's post on Nesbeth was one of my calendar check moments!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not retards at all. To steal a line from Marco Robot, they know exactly what they are doing and what their constituents sent them there to do...say no to Obama whatever the issue.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

They clearly have not learned from their efforts that almost put America into default....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well, I don't know. Those actions don't play as well in a national race but they seem to work for many Republicans running for the House and the Senate.

There is always a Tea Party type waiting to replace you if you don't want to play hardball.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
              X