So it appears the GOP candidate that seems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it appears the GOP candidate that seems

to have the most sense in the clown car will finish 2nd. He has always sounded reasonable, but got drowned out with all the noise.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes that was good to see although I don't see much of a chance for him unless Bush, Rubio and Christie all drop out immediately. Only Christie is considering that option at present.

Well nobody can say Trump supporters will not turn up to vote anymore , he won convincingly last night. If he takes South Carolina then he will be firmly in the drivers seat.

On the Dem side, unfortunately I think Hilary is a weaker candidate than she was 8 years ago. Just too many negatives that she has to be pushing back against. Bernie would be a disaster as the candidate in my view, but the Dems will do what they think they need to do.

If Kasich was by some miracle to be the Republican candidate I would likely vote for him. Absent that I guess its Hilary and if she isn't available it looks like I won't be casting a vote for President this time around, unless Bloomberg is really serious about running as an independent.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The manufactured negativity against Hillary is hurting her and she need to re-energize herself. She is making a 74 year old look 20 years younger than her. Bernie is making all sorts of promises that would be impossible to achieve in capitalist America. Plus he is extremely weak on foreign policies just like Trump.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Yes that was good to see although I don't see much of a chance for him unless Bush, Rubio and Christie all drop out immediately. Only Christie is considering that option at present.

Well nobody can say Trump supporters will not turn up to vote anymore , he won convincingly last night. If he takes South Carolina then he will be firmly in the drivers seat.

On the Dem side, unfortunately I think Hilary is a weaker candidate than she was 8 years ago. Just too many negatives that she has to be pushing back against. Bernie would be a disaster as the candidate in my view, but the Dems will do what they think they need to do.

If Kasich was by some miracle to be the Republican candidate I would likely vote for him. Absent that I guess its Hilary and if she isn't available it looks like I won't be casting a vote for President this time around, unless Bloomberg is really serious about running as an independent.
        No no .. I want Christie to stay in the race as long as possible. I wish he would fly from New Hampshire and head to some other state.

Regarding Bernie, are his voters realizing that if elected President he wouldn't get anything done with the teabaggers in charge of Congress?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post

I agree Island. As a registered Republican who voted for Obama twice, I would definitely vote for Kasich. I would not cross party line to vote for Clinton.

Comment

If I had a vote, there is no way a Repug candidate could get it. They have been progress-blocking Obama from Day 1 and their whole philosophy on many issues could not be more divergent from mine.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I said long time ago is Kasich is the best Republican in the race. He has turned around a dying state and not negative at all. Just can't sell his message.

Hilliary have her hands full. Still will go with her. Can't see me voting for Bernie at all.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would vote for Bernie

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Kasich also used Obamacare to expand Medicaid. That move was very popular in Ohio.

Then when he wanted to run for President and started feeling heat for that decision he said that other than that part of the law he doesn't like Obamacare, so he would repeal it but keep that part. LOL. Politics is a hell of a thing.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    I said long time ago is Kasich is the best Republican in the race. He has turned around a dying state and not negative at all. Just can't sell his message.

Hilliary have her hands full. Still will go with her. Can't see me voting for Bernie at all.
                    Right now there are 2 ppl that can get my vote ... Hillary ...if not her ... then Bernie. Yes he would probably get nothing done ... but why reward these a$$holes for their obstructionist attitude for the past 8 years? Anybody have Elizabeth Warren's number?

Comment

Hard to sell a positive message when you are dealing with an angry voting base as the Republicans are. They don't want positivity they want raw meat.

Cruz, Trump and Bernie are the three I know I will absolutely not vote for.

The other Republicans with a small chance (except Kasich), I put in the category of unlikely to vote for them unless Bernie is the candidate on the other side. Then I would have to regretfully consider them.

Kasich vs Hilary would require some thought for me. Either one would make a decent president.

Comment

He is the only one worth voting for.

Comment

The maje up of Obama's administration is no different from that if his predecessors,it is abound with the pitchers of the wall street's elites,Bernie will likely change that.
                          My thing is Bernie being elected is well worth at the very least the dscussions that are sure to follow.
                          Voting for Clinton would be largely a vote against the republicans,based on a preference for the democrats.

Comment

I heard Marco Robot apologise to his supporters for not doing well in the debate, citing that as the reason for his ordinary showing yesterday. He promised that will never happen again.

Doesn't he get it?! It's not about skills as a debater. It's about what was uncovered about him as a debater, good or bad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah I don't think you get to put that back in the bottle.

Well he should be relieved that Christie won't be around to bitch-slap him anymore. Fatman is expected to bow out sometime today.

Comment

Working...
                              X