Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower Posse Strikes Again

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...lanker--1-dead
    ST JAMES, Jamaica — OBSERVER ONLINE has learnt that a motorcade of about eight vehicles carrying Jamaica Labour Party supporters was a short while ago shot at in Flanker, St James.

The police have confirmed that at least one man is dead on Kodak Street in Flanker.

The motorcade was also stoned.

More information later.
    Why does the JLP always have to resort to the gun?

This JLP-on-JLP violence has to end!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

notice how quiet this thread is?

Comment

Let me see if I understand you and Islandman correctly are you saying that the shooting at the JLP rally at Sam Sharp square and the shooting on the podium at the JLP annual conference at the National arena years ago were NOT carrried out by those affiliated with the JLP? You seem to be trying to conflate two separate incidents and not too skilfully.

Comment

ahmm what are you on about...did you read the first post in this thread?

Comment

Nice try, nice try. 'Shower posse strikes again' wasn't you being sarcastic. You actually meant to say that JLP gunmen shot up the JLP motorcade just as they shot up Sam Sharpe square. Now I get it.

Comment

I am saying that the suggestion that the JLP supporters are more likely to be criminals and low life's than PNP is not supported by any tangible evidence. Both parties are infiltrated and heavily supported by questionable and shady characters
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Maybe if the JLP motorcade was attacked by men (PNP supporters)wielding machetes ,the murdered victims at the JLP rally would have been chopped to death because machete would be the weapon of choice on the REAL batllefield.

Comment

The tangible evidence that these low lifes as you call them periodically turn their guns on themselves at party functions where said party is trying to project and promote themselves as being fit for government says something which some seem to try to avoid. The fact that said party was willing to hold a country to ransome to protect the President also says something which some would rather avoid. The question the JLP should answer and correct is why is this so.

Comment

KMT. Yuh nuh ha ntn fi go do, Rudi?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good point.

Comment

Islandman was right 'This JLP on JLP violence has to end'. How did he know? Certainly has the finger on what's happening. I notice how the thread is silent.

Comment

Working...
                        X