I didn't watch the GOP debate as I was on the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't watch the GOP debate as I was on the

road with the family. Came home and turned on the TV just in time to hear a question addressed to the Donald about relations between the police and certain citizens and in his response the only ones he was supporting was the police. Fat Bastard ... ah mean NJ Governor took the same position in a previous debate. As MJ said, "they don't really care about us!" Naah get my vote ... I'd rather write in my motherloving name.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Chris Christie tears into Marco Rubio like a box of Crispy Creamy donuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Chris Christie tears into Marco Rubio like a box of Crispy Creamy donuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k

" like a box of Crispy Creamy donut"

So I on the morning shows.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This is very embarrassing. I used to think Marco Robot could give the democratic nominee a run for his/her money. I doubt that very much right now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wow, what an embarassment
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X