Seriously though, why do JLP gatherings seem to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously though, why do JLP gatherings seem to

attract gunmen and thugs?!?! Is this part of the Dudus legacy?

Not a good look!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Not a good look!
    Or Seaga legacy?

Comment

Not a good look!
      The Gangsters don't fear the politicians. No one would have fired shots at Dudus Passa Passa.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

All political gatherings in Jamaica attract gunmen and thugs

Comment

True. I guess there is more order in the PNP because they don't seem to be so quick to pull off and shower di place as other parties.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There is an elephant in the room but all the JLP big wigs claim say they have never met him. Need some critical thought on this topic.

Comment

Well, none of them knew Dudus, so...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I wonder if there would be shooting incidents at a church congregation or at a stop the violence rally?
                Furthermore,if a JLP supporter can do that to his fellow JLP supporters ,what would he do to a PNP supporter?
                We can say we are dealing a few nuts,well how would a few nuts interpret the statement that if you vote PNP,you could be increasing your chances of getting murdered?

Comment

Also isn't it peculiar that we are not hearing from the related politicians concerns about their personal safety?
                  At least one illegal gun was there but that is not reason for concern..,they are safe,JP has to fend for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    I wonder if there would be shooting incidents at a church congregation or at a stop the violence rally?
                    Furthermore,if a JLP supporter can do that to his fellow JLP supporters ,what would he do to a PNP supporter?
                    We can say we are dealing a few nuts,well how would a few nuts interpret the statement that if you vote PNP,you could be increasing your chances of getting murdered?
                    I see you talking without the facts. That is what this forum has become. Get up to date with what the police commish said nuh? More than 6 hours and you still on the wrong path?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The Commissioner said it was not politically motivated,the gunman did not shoot those people because they were labourites,that absolves the PNP clan of any responsibility.
                      He also stated that there were sufficient military and police persnnels there,unfortunately that provided very little in terms of a deterrent,strange gathering!

Comment

Give us your spin, Lazie.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well the police said it was gang related. I guess Lazie is not sure if they were JLP affiliated gangs. Not surprising when most in the JLP had no idea who Dudus was. Comical to watch the spinning of the unspinnable.

Comment

Give us your spin, Lazie.

I leave that to you and the others.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Of course, because you are embarrassed yet again by another shooting taking place in a JLP meeting/convention/gathering/room.

Just heard tonight that even the party leader...yuh know what, some tings better left unsaid.

Notice, Forumites, I did not say who did the shooting or the reason. I am simply stating what is indisputable - another shooting at a JLP function.

That's my spin, Lazie. Thanks for the opportunity to share!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X