Election call postponement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election call postponement?

Apparently Portia is not as inept as some (I) think.

Originally posted by Comment View Post
    Apparently Portia is not as inept as some (I) think.
    Or maybe she playing eenie meenie minee moh fi figure out which date to call the election.

Damn, here comes Modams asking fi its because she is a black woman!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi hear say Portia now a say she will find money for free education.

What a novel idea?

Keep it up JLP,

Only bad thing is the economy will be affected the longer they take to call the election
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"Only bad thing is the economy will be affected the longer they take to call the election"

and what if they return these clowns to office?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

In the short term it is going to be bitter anyway. It is a matter of the long and meduim term that Jamaicans have to fight for now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X