The Cosby team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cosby team

When Bill Cosby hired Monique Pressley last summer, he didn’t merely sign another Washington lawyer to his burgeoning legal team.

He landed a spokeswoman, a relative newcomer to television who quickly flooded the airwaves as the embattled comedian’s chief defender. And, in the bargain, he got a preacher and blogger admired in the black talk-radio and TV world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...79a_story.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    When Bill Cosby hired Monique Pressley last summer, he didn’t merely sign another Washington lawyer to his burgeoning legal team.

He landed a spokeswoman, a relative newcomer to television who quickly flooded the airwaves as the embattled comedian’s chief defender. And, in the bargain, he got a preacher and blogger admired in the black talk-radio and TV world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...79a_story.html
    Frequent television appearances aren’t always the solution to improving image or changing the conversation, Bragman counsels. “Sometimes I just like to shut up; just because you can talk, doesn’t mean you should talk.”

Saw her a few times defending Cosby on TV.

Just a smidgen too talky IMO.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I think she handled herself well,hard to imagine she is a tad bit talkative when she is merely responding.In fact she is rather stingy with words,often saying just enough ..,but I guess for some people,there has to be a problem with her.
      They can't have their way with him,and she ensures that.
      Top shelf so far.

Comment

.. the beauty of having an opinion.....

I respect yours:

HL

Comment

Nonsense,you do not respect mine,you respect my right to have one,that affords the same weight to having a ridiculous one.

Comment

Ouch.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Nonsense,you do not respect mine,you respect my right to have one,that affords the same weight to having a ridiculous one.
              ok then... I do not respect your opinion SIR Rockman....

HL

Comment

LOL!

I just think HL can't handle strong, black women!

(Duck, Mosiah!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wait...what yuh saying?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

dat mi waan know !

lol ! woiee !

Comment

Well it means HL likely has a problem with Monique Pressley because she is an assertive woman from his race,what is The reason behind your confusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        Well it means HL likely has a problem with Monique Pressley because she is an assertive woman from his race,what is The reason behind your confusion?
                        Rockman, you're the best!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ask Queens Council !

lol !

Comment

Working...
                          X