X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You dont serve kids curry goat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmrmP4NfX4
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Jamaican cuisine, my brethren fly a jerk spot inna Carolina , guess how the white people dem waan dem Jerk sauce, mustard and mayonaise...lol...sell offf .lololol.

Mi a tell yuh.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well most Jamerican kids here don't have a problem with curried goat (my kids included). They even get their spanish and black american friends into it.

What I can tell you that most Jamerican kids won't eat (mine included) is..... Yup Chicken foot mine says "it looks like somebody's hands"

My kids got me into eating Pizza (trade off I guess). Love those Papa John's slices.

Comment

Working...
      X