Oh, for an opposition I can support!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, for an opposition I can support!

In begging Labourites to go out and vote for the party. He said that it is scary to imagine the PNP in Government with the Zika virus threatening Jamaica.

"Over 3,000 died from chikV," Maragh claimed.

There is no evidence to support the claim of 3,000 persons dying from chikV.

But Maragh insisted that "we can't tek any chance with PNP when dat one [Zika] come yah."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...jlp-councillor

BLACK LIVES MATTER

people parents still a dead from chik v complications...my bredrin mother never recovered fully...she dead last week...the same chik v that Fenton Ferguson was denying...while him constituency was being decimated. ..I am gonna say this with all due respect...shaddap mosiah...

Comment

If only it was only about Chik V!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

More like tutty thousand. LoL

Mo, I personally know at least 10 people who dies from Chik-V related circumstances. Think back to all the over 70 y.o, that died in the last year or so. I am certain that more than half had Chik implicated.

it took out my uncle, god father, his sister and my brothers mother in law. Perhaps a bredrin's dad as well.

On the other hand, the PNP is ahead of the curve for the Zika, by contrast. Zika worries the unborn, Chik-V attacked the aged...the keepers of our knowledge.

Comment

I'm not convinced a JLP govt would have done more to prevent Chik V deaths. But of course, any party in opposition would have jumped on it and act like mosquitoes would have stood down on their command.

Yes, the Ministry of Health seemed to have jumped on Zika from early. Didn't Malahoo Forte claim months ago that it was already in Jamaica? That idle, mischievous virago!

Also, when is the world going to, once and for all, rid itself of that critter called mosquito? It serves no useful purpose! I bet mosquitoes would have been history if it transmitted HIV. Time to put that creature in a test tube right beside small pox.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Unno nuh ban DDT fi some eagle egg? Hahaha, that decision costs 20m human lives every year.

As to if JLP could do any better...that is irrelevant. PNP was di driver and they messed up Chik-V spectacularly. Nowhere to hide on that one. Light of truth burns too hot.

Comment

BTW, FBook a light up with the zika revelations!

It seems like dem try samfie wi.

Makes sense too, as ZIKA not new and the sudden scare seems contrived.
              If we fllow thru, we would see a demographic BOMB, with virtually no babies born in the next 3 years. A hole in society that would have yet untold ramifications and consequances. out side of war and plagues, i am not sure Mankind ever see dat yet!

Empty class rooms is just the first obvious thing...

Comment

That's the way you look at it. Fine! I don't see it that way.

Conversely to my argument, I wouldn't praise the PNP too much for infrastructure projects such as Highway 2000 and the HWT bus terminal. A JLP govt would have been forced to do something about a traffic situation that was so bad, it could take you 5 hours between May Pen and Kingston!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, I was thinking about that. There will be a serious dip on that curve, attracting an explanatory asterisk. The last time that happened? The Black Plague?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What wuss.. Virago or Jezebel ?

Comment

You are so predictable!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gwaan feel suh !

Comment

Working...
                        X