Notorious NDT takes on rapper B.O.B re flat earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notorious NDT takes on rapper B.O.B re flat earth

Clad in a nerd-hot black muscle tee, NDT laid down part slam part science all to inform B.o.B that the “world isn’t ****ing flat.” He started off explaining the reasoning but then turned political, “but this whole thing is a symptom of a larger problem. There’s a growing anti-intellectual strain that is growing in this country. It may be the beginning of the end of our informed democracy. In a free society, you can and should think whatever you want. If you want to think the Earth is flat, go right ahead.*

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/28/by_t...at_earth_crap/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Sounds like he is throwing words on Peter and Paul about their FB credibility , ala quotes attributed to people.

In a free society, you can and should think whatever you want. If you want to think the Earth is flat, go right ahead. But if you think the Earth is flat and you have influence over others, as would successful rappers or even presidential candidates, then being wrong becomes being harmful to the health, the wealth and the security of our citizenry.” Truth.

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/28/by_t...at_earth_crap/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I argue with my big brother(a theoretical physicist)all the time on how selective he tends to be in demanding scientific facts..
      This physicist adduced no scientific facts to support his round earth beliefs,maybe he thought dumbing it down was the right thing to do but his reference to gravity in the same vein as rebunking the flat earth believers could very well lead to it being misconstrued as proof that the earth is a sphere,the moon has no gravity.
      I have yet to hear an admission that all images of the earth as a sphere are artificial,and there is a known problem with the flight projectory of airplanes ..
      I am still left with the earth is round because I was told so.

Comment

Moon has some gravity.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X