RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundance record $17.5m on Nat Turner rebellion movie!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundance record $17.5m on Nat Turner rebellion movie!!!

http://themuse.jezebel.com/nat-turne...-th-1755196238

Dem buy it to bury it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No man, dem buy it fi mek money, lets see if it blows up. Apparently Sundance people loved it, lets see if gpublic love it.

I want it to blow up massively i think we have so many stories to tell but i also like the idea of disrupting the narrative on the 'birth of a nation' title, the original 1915 film is a racist kkk inspired rant on the need to suppress the African/Blackman.

Jamaica also has a ton of unique stories that are different from other stories and my hope is that Jamaicans get to influence those stories when told in the media and they are not told with an other cultural influences dominating the story.

Comment

Oscar nomination guaranteed......because it's about......SLAVERY.

Watch the explanation

http://www.cc.com/full-episodes/obe8...on-21-ep-21048
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Brother Man by Roger Mais should be made into a movie

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The stories need to be told but when no one learns from them, when there is no reflection on our role in the whole scheme of things, when their implications are lost on us, then why bother?

I personally think there is no redemption for the United States regarding its slavery past. It will continue to haunt that country for centuries and racism will forever remain a strong fabric that cloaks the nation, while ironically weakening its full potential.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You're correct...This is the White Problem i.e. Sickness

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              The stories need to be told but when no one learns from them, when there is no reflection on our role in the whole scheme of things, when their implications are lost on us, then why bother?

I personally think there is no redemption for the United States regarding its slavery past. It will continue to haunt that country for centuries and racism will forever remain a strong fabric that cloaks the nation, while ironically weakening its full potential.
              They find it impossible to admit openly that their history and current dominion over Black people and the world is based substantially on:

* Theft of the resources of others on a GLOBAL scale...land, minerals, food etc etc etc

* Criminal theft of the labor of Black people for centuries through Slavery

* Mass murder of indigenous populations...100s of MILLIONS

* After the period of slavery, genocide and open i.e. legalized theft...they instituted policies of economic, political & social exploitation...which continue to the present

If Babylon were to openly admit and embrace these atrocities as an essential part of their makeup and current position...the myth of their "moral & cultural superiority" over non-Whites will wither away to nothing.

Instead their media, education shitstem, politicians etc actually celebrate these "achievements" or when they're too odious ...recast them as being innocuous or "just things that were normal in that era"

Admitting truth wouldn't sit well with Babylon's cosmic....and their mental control/propaganda/oppression of non-White "folks" would be severely undermined. We can't have that.. can we? So what we have is very powerful propaganda pushing their story" within which they entrap us

What Babylon will concede is that...We're sympathetic to your plight...here are a few likkle handouts & concessions & crumbs from our table will for you .

The many Quislings & Bag-o-Wiyas among us rejoice in that knda ting

Mek Babylon & dem Quislings guhwhey....Marcus' Nationalist way is the only way
              Last edited by Don1; January 28, 2016, 02:07 PM.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X