Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every well meaning senator should have walked out

http://nationwideradiojm.com/former-...inancing-bill/
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Why would they?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They should be ashamed to vote on any such bill.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

show me a well meaning politician

Comment

that is why the get away with it because we don't hold them accountable. We make them scam, tief, rape and make law to themselves.

When will Jamaica wake up?

What other sector in Jamaica would this not be punishable? hungry man a go prison for 2 dozen ackee much less.
          Last edited by Assasin; January 29, 2016, 04:22 PM.

Comment

how can we hold them accountable?

Comment

One by not accepting these blatant attempt of putting themselves against the law. Every civic organization, and well meaning organization and others who is concerned about waste and the quality of leadership should be not call for punishment of politicans for their blatant violations.

There are so much that can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                that is why the get away with it because we don't hold them accountable. We make them scam, tief, rape and make law to themselves.

When will Jamaica wake up?

What other sector in Jamaica would this not be punishable? hungry man a go prison for 2 dozen ackee much less.
                you make me laugh sometimes Assasin!!

[Will send you the digits...busy like crazy...]
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Respect man, I overstand.

Comment

thats mostly talk , we are democratic so no coup ting , the framework did corrupt from morning, outrage will do nothing, a teif is a teif is a teif,
                    Teif nuh like reform.

Comment

gwaan think democracy mean siddun ina Gordon house and make laws to suit yourself at the expense of the people's purse.

Again that is what you allow them to do. Voting is only a part of the democratic process. Holding them accountable is another part, having groups influencing, like advocacy group, informing and helping and then you have protest groups which don't have to violent that force them to act.

We think voting in "messiah and them disciples" alone is democracy.

Comment

gwaan think democracy mean siddun ina Gordon house and make laws to suit yourself at the expense of the people's purse.

why would i think this?

Jamaica is full of advocates for themselves,and you know if is not violence, people nuh act, suh people nuh badda if a nuh ed fi bus

cuurent framework nuh mek it

Comment

In other words, we make it too easy for them.

No way should politicians get away with these blatant corrupted laws. Laws can't have all rewards and no punishment. That is what you call raping democracy.

Comment

Working...
                          X