No announcement yet.

Trump War-mington strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it hard to believe that she would say what she said in this FB post having called the man b-man. Clearly, she must be smarter than that.

All said and done, these are our parliamentarians. But as bad as dem is, I think they are better than the Americans!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah, then bad still. Them can do a little better.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://bcnn6.com/first-caribbean-blo...et-publishing/

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/power/33621#disqus_thread

He is doing a good job and establishing himself amongst his peer. He uses social media and internet as his source for outlet.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I hate when people apologize but then defend the position they took that warrants the apology.The freaking term is gender specific,it does not describe her male conterparts that were equally guilty of the alleged offense.

Comment

You have proof that their is no doubt ?
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lisa saw the beast agenda so much so, that she ran into the arms of the PNP.Makes you really wonder about Cruz in more ways than one.

KINGSTON, Jamaica — The ambitious young men sat for hours at a restaurant here to map out plans for a business venture that could make them millions.

In a group that included three Jamaican entrepreneurs, one participant seemed out of place — a 27-year-old former U.S. Supreme Court law clerk of Cuban descent who was visiting from Washington.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...18d_story.html

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How exactly does a woman lose custody ???

Comment

Money talks, beauty walks,when you have contacts in high places,esp familial ones part of the agenda.

Comment

Poor yuh..

Comment

Yes so it set

Comment

Working...
                          X