Trump War-mington strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump War-mington strikes again

FULL STATEMENT: Lisa Hanna Was Rude, Jezebel Aptly Describes Her, Says Warmington

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...ays-warmington
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Does anyone know what Lisa Hanna said to him? shouldn't this also be part of the conversation?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What you think bout this response by Lisa (from her FB page)? It nuh sound like she a say "A look the bwoy a look smaddy"

Much as I would prefer to be surprised at such grossly unparliamentary behaviour by a colleague, I am forced to confess that Mr Warmington's misconduct is no surprise. Based on his history, he seems to have a problem with women in general and a obsessive compulsion with me.

Why else would he take the time, as he has done in the past, to make a special complaint to the Speaker about his perception that my trousers were too tight? Why else would he waste parliament's time with a motion about how women dress? Why else would he constantly make funny faces at me in parliament.

Without doubt, his behaviour to women in general and me in particular is inexplicably vulgar, boorish, uncouth and abusive. His example, as a national leader, is one of the reasons why some of our young girls suffer such callous cruelty at the hands of adult men. Mr Warmington's personal troubles go beyond mere misogyny his repetitive addiction towards indecent and perversely obnoxious behaviour sets bad examples for our nation's children and our people in general. Let have the courage to deal with him once and for all.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sass so which one of the 3 M.P s called him a B....boy,2nd hurry come up.....which one is attributed to Hanna.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I have no idea. I posted what I saw from a credible journalist.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Credible ,so why didn't he use the credible avenues to state this like a newspaper,why FB? You and Paul ave a thing for FB as a Bonafide source?...Rudi ask what did Hanna say to provoke this and you draw for FB citing 3 M.Ps ,am I wrong to think your tribal traits got the best of you. Knowing my Island culturally I doubt Hanna would call him B..boy,nuh baddy would defen har fi dat,in fact dem would defen im and ask why Im Neva kick har down in Parliament fi set an example.

Comment

As I said this journalist is known in Jamaica and if he choose to post it in social media, then so it be. You can ask him why he doesn't use the radio but from time to time he post stuff using this account.

I have no further argument with you on this as I gave you the source I got it from. It is up to you to believe or not.

Comment

1st your post is non clearer as to what Hanna said,2nd your reference for credible could be another man's reject.

Your motives are suspect, when yuh or yuh credible source can find out what Hanna said,then I might view you two as credible......3MPs...B....boy.....lol....

Comment

A so mi get it a so mi give it to you. This youth Abka have a lot of credit as a journalist, like it or not. Whether he is right or not that is what he said and he uses social media as his source.

Comment

He uses social media as his source

Comment

"Pants too tight"? It seems as if Holness has to get a young beauty queen on his side of the aisle. I know Lisa H can drive a man to do crazy things.

Wait, what of Marlene? She nuh young nuh more? She wear tight pants to (means nothing to Warmy, I can understand)

Comment

There is no doubt Lisa set somehting deragotory , Wether or not he should style her in a gender descriptive role is somethig else. Some him is a guy to... him join the pryce and crawford waggon...

Comment

What is David Panton opinion ?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              A so mi get it a so mi give it to you. This youth Abka have a lot of credit as a journalist, like it or not. Whether he is right or not that is what he said and he uses social media as his source.
                              Why yuh say dat?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X