No announcement yet.

KD Knight slapped by his long lost son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD Knight slapped by his long lost son!

K D Knight, the incumbent People's National Party (PNP) MP for East-Central St Catherine, has refuted allegations that the man who physically assaulted him last Sunday was his son.

"Absolutely nothing like that," Knight told the Observer Friday.

"The chap is mentally challenged, perhaps quite seriously. I spoke with him yesterday [Thursday] because I wanted to see his condition and I asked him, 'why are you telling people you're my son and he said I didn't do that'.," Knight added.

According to Knight, the man, who has been identified as 25-year-old Carey Knight of Jackson in Sligoville, told him the name of his father and went on to tell him that his father is far more handsome than Knight.

"There is no evidence of any family connection whatsoever," Knight said, adding that he believes that the man is in desperate need of medical intervention. "He recognises that he needs treatment. He says he has been in and out of Bellevue (hospital) and has not gotten any substantial treatment. He needs help."

Knight was slapped by his namesake while addressing party supporters during a rally in Bog Walk, St Catherine.
    His attacker was then beaten by a group of angry supporters.

On Friday, Knight told the Observer that the man was recovering from the injuries he sustained during the incident.
    The mentally-challenged man has since been charged with assault and is scheduled to appear in the Linstead Resident Magistrate's Court today.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    K D Knight, the incumbent People's National Party (PNP) MP for East-Central St Catherine, has refuted allegations that the man who physically assaulted him last Sunday was his son.

"Absolutely nothing like that," Knight told the Observer Friday.

"The chap is mentally challenged, perhaps quite seriously. I spoke with him yesterday [Thursday] because I wanted to see his condition and I asked him, 'why are you telling people you're my son and he said I didn't do that'.," Knight added.

According to Knight, the man, who has been identified as 25-year-old Carey Knight of Jackson in Sligoville, told him the name of his father and went on to tell him that his father is far more handsome than Knight.

"There is no evidence of any family connection whatsoever," Knight said, adding that he believes that the man is in desperate need of medical intervention. "He recognises that he needs treatment. He says he has been in and out of Bellevue (hospital) and has not gotten any substantial treatment. He needs help."

Knight was slapped by his namesake while addressing party supporters during a rally in Bog Walk, St Catherine.
    His attacker was then beaten by a group of angry supporters.

On Friday, Knight told the Observer that the man was recovering from the injuries he sustained during the incident.
    The mentally-challenged man has since been charged with assault and is scheduled to appear in the Linstead Resident Magistrate's Court today.
    Bwoy what a way fi disown yuh son.. call him crazy.. KD have likkle sense..

Comment

Knight: Attacker 'absolutely' not my son

That was the headline associated with the article above from today's Observer. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/
      Talk about hype!

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post

That was the headline associated with the article above from today's Observer. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/
        Talk about hype!
        All this time mi was a wondah why KD a push di 'mad man' angle and why him suh concerned bout di fellow....

Story come to bump...

Comment

As Miss Lou would say CLAP HIM! Give the boy a clap for slapping the dad - him probably embarrass the son on too many occasions.
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

If him a push di "mad man" angle, dat bettah dan DNA fi prove say is KD flesh and blood!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              If him a push di "mad man" angle, dat bettah dan DNA fi prove say is KD flesh and blood!
              Heh heh !

True dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post

Talk about hype!
                Wha mek yuh suh serious bah bah? Or mekking fun of top brass in the ordah not tolerated?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Wha mek yuh suh serious bah bah? Or mekking fun of top brass in the ordah not tolerated?
                  Yuh haffi learn how fi SEE dem and how to KNOW dem...

Jamaica nevah just end up suh... read from Third World to First to unnastan how it guh and how it nuh guh... who are part of the problem and who are part of the solution...

UWI LOOK normal.. but annedah man call it an intellectual 'ghetto'.. what is the REAL deal ?

Comment

"Billy jean is not my lover.....the kid is not my son."
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Sorry...I missed the humour...you should check out joke.com

Comment

Working...
                      X