Election date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Marcus spoke about people like you. Bob sang about your people too. Mosiah writes about unnu all di time.
    You toss about these rascism innuendos a bit too easily.. is how much race cyard yuh have in yuh pocket suh ?

Butch Stewart a rascist, Comment, Lazie... careful about those other 3 fingers while yuh pointing..

Comment

My point exactly! Thanks!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Marcus spoke about a lot of issues. Bob spoke about alot of issues. Mosiah ... just simply emotional.

Spoke about what?
        Mi nuh know who worse.. Bricktop wid him homo issues or Mosiah wid him color issues..

Damn..

People criticise Portia and him waan know if is because she is a black woman...

Mosiah.. what yuh tink bout Condoleeza Rice ?

Comment

My point exactly! Thanks!!!
          Pity you don't see the irony...

What yuh tink bout Condi Rice ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            You toss about these rascism innuendos a bit too easily.. is how much race cyard yuh have in yuh pocket suh ?

Butch Stewart a rascist, Comment, Lazie... careful about those other 3 fingers while yuh pointing..
            Cho ... you nuh get the impression Mosiah tekking up comedy!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I prefer creole rice. You?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

While you are at it, take a look at the Observer director listing in the paper.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I prefer creole rice. You?
                  How sad for a Prime Minister to be drawing the race card in a 2007 Election..a reflection of a platform of WEAK substance..

Simpson Miller, who started her day in St Elizabeth with the commissioning of a US$3.5-million irrigation scheme in Pedro Plains, said many of her opponents were upset because as prime minister she "reflected" the majority of the Jamaican people.

".because I am a reflection of all of you standing here tonight - the majority of Jamaicans - dem vex because they don't want to see you occupy Jamaica House," declared Simpson Miller.

Who is 'dem' ?

How she reflect majority of people in Jamaica ? Majority of people in Jamaica have Gold Card ???

Pathetic... by her own words she condeming herself..

Comment

While you are at it, take a look at the Observer director listing in the paper.
                    This is serious...

People tell mi seh some vote fi PJ just because him black.. mi did tink dat was just di uneducated people dem..

Yuh opening my eyes to certain tings... racism really hurting JA...

Comment

Black, white or yellow Brain Damaged would have a problem with any woman, he just dont understand or appreciate the value of the female
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        Black, white or yellow Brain Damaged would have a problem with any woman, he just dont understand or appreciate the value of the female
                        Whats up with the debates boss? Dem naah bother wid it? Are we just going to put up with Portia a run up and dung pon stage like Elephant Man?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                        X