Did Ted Cruz Reveal Classified Information at the GOP Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Ted Cruz Reveal Classified Information at the GOP Debate

Did Ted Cruz Reveal Classified Information at the GOP Debate?

"The old program covered 20 percent to 30 percent of phone numbers to search for terrorists, the new program covers nearly 100 percent," Cruz said, "That gives us greater ability to stop acts of terrorism, and he knows that that's the case."
    Rubio began his response to Cruz by saying, "Let me be very careful when answering this, because I don't think national television in front of 15 million people is the place to discuss classified information."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...1076?cid=sm_fb
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Really interesting that Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-NC) didn't bother watching the debates. What was his reason?

"I didn't watch it. 'The Voice' was on," he said, adding "It was the final episode."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"I didn't watch it. 'The Voice' was on," he said, adding "It was the final episode."

That's what I'm taking about!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X