I have been anticipating the reaction of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been anticipating the reaction of

The usual suspects. Strange enough, all a dem silent. I wonder why? Some are so eager to attack Malahoo Forte over the most meaningless things, but yet turn dem head and whistle pon this matter. Can somebody say hypocrite? Some spread how much lies pon Vaz, what a lucky thing ShoRty was recently found alive? What a backside if Vaz had commit such an offense? All the morality police pon the forum would have something to say ... Yet ,...silence? Can somebody say hypocrite?

Know what? My skin easy fi bleed and mi nun want no one fi guh load up di gu......
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Context please. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      Context please. What happened?
      Look like a hot patty ... mi see the usual suspeks a side step it .... but dem ready fi jump .... attack Malahoo Forte ... and bitch bout Andrew's house.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh know ah fi real, man ah gunz out pan polictics stage an ah peer silent night. Even if yuh support di party dem tings deh fi get condemn trait. Yuh right bout di hypocrite ting deh!!

Comment

We just heard from a dinosaur,a Mr. Charles,in which Crawford(a young politician)was blamed for his own demise,a mussi de delegates dem Crawford act stingy pon wid de playwood and piece a zinc dem.
          Suh everybody is worried about de people that are just not educated enough to prevent dem from taking the lyrics lliterally,dem wid start rinse dem gun.Tell me something,what would prevent them from responding like that ,plywood and zinc or education?
          There is an all out war on young politicians,it is being spearheaded by dinosaurs that dread the prospect of a paradigm shift.
          The PNP is probably happy that a mountain is being made out of a ...,whilst far more damming things they are guilty of are placed on the backburner.
          Tan deh!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            We just heard from a dinosaur,a Mr. Charles,in which Crawford(a young politician)was blamed for his own demise,a mussi de delegates dem Crawford act stingy pon wid de playwood and piece a zinc dem.
            Suh everybody is worried about de people that are just not educated enough to prevent dem from taking the lyrics lliterally,dem wid start rinse dem gun.Tell me something,what would prevent them from responding like that ,plywood and zinc or education?
            There is an all out war on young politicians,it is being spearheaded by dinosaurs that dread the prospect of a paradigm shift.
            The PNP is probably happy that a mountain is being made out of a ...,whilst far more damming things they are guilty of are placed on the backburner.
            Tan deh!
            Better you did follow the others and remain silent.

Comment

If you vote for the PNP it could cost you your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                If you vote for the PNP it could cost you your life.
                Oh .. Okay ... That explains why the various mouth a massie gone quiet. Now I see why dem quick fi attack Malahoo Forteand mek up noise bout Holness' house.

Comment

OK now I get it. Let me unreservedly denounce this stupid statement from this Vaz guy also his whimpish excuse for an apology. I am not a fan of the bleached duppy and don't understand why anyone would quote him on a political podium. On a lighter note, think of the quandry this puts Labourite fans of Vybez Cartel in : their idol being quoted on a PNP platform. "Bricktop is whe you feel like"

Comment

Working...
                  X