X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So true!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A test on the sub-group "black real estate owners" would tend not to be particularly amenable to the Harvard study type of analysis...given America's very complicated racial dynamics

America is a highly racially segregated country...ESPECIALLY re where different groups choose or are forced to live. This introduces significant complications since many Whites feel "not welcome" or "not comfortable" in Black neighborhoods....and the reverse is true for Blacks

1. Black people overwhelmingly live in "black neighborhoods" and Whites in "white neighborhoods" because of historic legal racial segregation, red lining in the RE industry, "white flight" as neighborhoods become more mixed, discriminatory lending practices as well as negatively manipulated federal and local govt policy etc

2. Since "black real estate owners" will overwhelmingly be offering properties in "black neighborhoods" ...their product will generally NOT be attractive to Whites...except those who for some reason have a high tolerance of being surrounded by Blacks

3. "Black real estate owners" know this...but also know to associate Whites ( if they can be identified via their name) with money...much more than they so associate their own people. I'm sure most are aware of this phenomenon
      So for economic reasons there may be a tendency of Black property owners to favor "White-sounding" candidates as opposed to "Black-sounding" ones. This would be a sort of reverse-racism

We see this sort of reverse-racism when many Blacks tend to spend their money with White or other non-Black businesses. (This is a phenomenon that demands studies)

The above being the case....results for this sub-group would tend to be skewed.....unless the study is really cleverly designed to hold variables constant...and then a psycho-social follow up study is done to determine causality for the results

Moral of the story: Babylon philosophies have totally fcuked up rational thought of BOTH Blacks & Whites...and virtually everyone on the planet within reach of Babylon Media

However since Whites have VASTLY superior economic & political power ...their fcuked up way of thinking is VASTLY more damaging
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So, I decided to go the BnB route while I am up here in the 51st state of Ontario.

I must admit the place is way beyond my expectations. The room is a good size, but the linen is top quality, almost regal.

And talk about regal, there all sorts of photos of the British Royal family all over the place. On the dresser is a huge coffee table type book of the royals. I'm thinking to myself - is that how sycophantic Canadians are towards the Windsors?!? I took a peak into another of the rooms they rent out, but it was not so decorated. Maybe I got the Royal Suite or something.

Ok, so let's see what's going on in good old Toronto tonight!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One of the big discrimination in the hotel in Jamaica by workers was against Jamaican and British guests because "them nuh tip". Seen it all the time, they run to server the American guest because they are use to giving tips. I had to tell people, you have to treat the guest the same regardless.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            So, I decided to go the BnB route while I am up here in the 51st state of Ontario.

I must admit the place is way beyond my expectations. The room is a good size, but the linen is top quality, almost regal.

And talk about regal, there all sorts of photos of the British Royal family all over the place. On the dresser is a huge coffee table type book of the royals. I'm thinking to myself - is that how sycophantic Canadians are towards the Windsors?!? I took a peak into another of the rooms they rent out, but it was not so decorated. Maybe I got the Royal Suite or something.

Ok, so let's see what's going on in good old Toronto tonight!
            Yuh tell dem yuh name sitten like Ethan Vanderbilt??
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

When owners dem see de name "Marshall", dem decide fi show dis "good ol' boy" a little of the legacy of the war of 1812 'bout 51st state...
              Canadians like to think the kicked a$$ and kept the Yanks from taking over their country...
              Peter R

Comment

I stated before the mentality of some of the Jamaican hotel worker I have been around. Another mentality is that is that the young people a go mash up certain places. That is why some hotels were not hot on Srping Break. I remember working at a hotel and very hype artist at the time perform at Sunsplash back in the days. He was at the front desk with his crew like 7 am asking how he performed and taking compliment in a very loud way, not thinking of the other clients who went to his show and were asleep. Management had a talk with him and they went to their room. We all know that not all the young kids or artist behave this way but sometimes impressions are formed and a just so it go.

I hope Rasta Village is still successful, after years of working with Sandals, this lady form her thing. Mrs Mrytle Dwyer after years of working with Halfmoon started her transportation business and it is growing, wish her and others like them the best.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nope, you're both wrong.

Apparently, the hosts thought that a member of British nobility had booked a room in their humble abode, and they had gone out of their way to make sure he would feel welcome and be comfortable.

Sometimes it pays to have a first name like mine!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wait you inna the centre of the universe and NP link me. The man a violate.

Comment

I's true... mi figet your royal title! Now if you did use Mosiah...
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X