I really hope Donald J Trump ends up being the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope Donald J Trump ends up being the

Republican Nominee. The GOP deserves a character like Trump.

Trump retweets fake, racially charged crime data from non-existent group

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/22/politi...eet/index.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

My thoughts exactly this morning!

A few months ago I didn't think he would make it to the first debate. Well, several debates later, and several incriminating quotes later, he's still around.

Please, Donald, go all the way! Well, not ALL the way!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Would be great if the heckler pressed charges. Some violation must have occurred!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Around and THRIVING! That is the thing. It just goes to show how much latent racism there still is in the US. His whole campaign is built on racism and xenophobia.

You see this one yet? I am sure some were cheering but thousands and thousands? I don't think we would have missed that cause they couldn't hold in a mosque.

https://youtu.be/pP1bSHjcSEQ?t=29
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I hear the big Wig GOPers in the house and Congress quaking in their boots saying No Donald, no Carson, and No Cruz.

All of a sudden Lazie New Jersey governor look attractive to them. LOL!!!
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bush will get it before Christie. That rotund retard should drop out now and stop waste people time and money!
            Last edited by Mosiah; November 23, 2015, 02:19 PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah them need to get all new candidates. The few decent candidates in there is been shouted down with the noise and the noise mongers will all fall badly.

Bush is also very disappointing for a man who have the name, was a fairly decent governor and the money, and come like he can't even put a few sentences, much less campaign together.

It is embarrassing to watch their debate.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                Around and THRIVING! That is the thing. It just goes to show how much latent racism there still is in the US. His whole campaign is built on racism and xenophobia.

You see this one yet? I am sure some were cheering but thousands and thousands? I don't think we would have missed that cause they couldn't hold in a mosque.

https://youtu.be/pP1bSHjcSEQ?t=29
                Damn lie. Jersey City mayor came out and said it was false. When there was a plan to build a mosque near the WTC site, and there was opposition to it don't you think Bill O'Reilly and others would have used that as a reason not to?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  I hear the big Wig GOPers in the house and Congress quaking in their boots saying No Donald, no Carson, and No Cruz.

All of a sudden Lazie New Jersey governor look attractive to them. LOL!!!
                  My governor? Get serious Sass. The only think he does well is to stare in the camera and lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    ... That rotund retard should drop out now and stop waste people time and money!

Hey!!! No mek him stay inna the race .... since he started running ... sorry .. rolling for President, NJ's credit rating has not been affected.

Comment

you live a Jersey, right??? Do not deny, the cock will crow. LOL!!!

Comment

There is a saying".....be careful of what you wish for--because you may get it...."
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

That Bush name is now a liability even in Republican circles.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is it that bad? Make it worst then he can't put a sentence or campaign together.

Them need a reboot.

Comment

He's feeling embolden to make these statements. It's only a matter of time before the N-word escapes his lips.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X