X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican mothers the reason for Dududs,Sandokhan,Jim Brown

Bucky Marshall etc

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...brutal-beating

These researchers need help,one did a research that found ganja as the major cause of car accidents,looking forward to the one thats disproves the above and put it all on ganja.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I can't wait to hear from Carolyn Cooper ,she is going to rip him to threads.

I am my father's son.

Comment

Educated fools,so whats the difference in cayman ,trinidad and guyana, came out of the same colonial system of corporal punishment,probably same proportion of single mothers ,moreso cayman which has a large jamaican population.Where are the mass murders or the high incidence of ganja car crashes...hehe.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Eddie has been called many things but never a Jamaican mother. Hmmm let me take that back. Come to think of it. he did spank Desmond Mackenzie but that never turned out so bad. Maybe Ben had a point with regard to UWI.

Comment

You can't beat your pickney in the US yet the crime rate not better in certain places.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://www.upworthy.com/the-science-...n-they-grow-up
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X