• Show
Clear All

• Ben Carson - is this ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3PofPbm9fQ

BLACK LIVES MATTER

You saw this comment:

The media is smearing me - I definitely attacked my mother with a hammer"
    Man a bad man.

I am starting to think this man is pathologically mendacious. You heard his Chinese in Syria claim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zkt7cJgGLw
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Why are they making it so easy for Hillary?

I read somehwere that they might draft Mitt Romney into it because clearly this is not looking too promising for the Repugs. But I am not sure even Mitt can stand up to Hillary! And it's not that Hillary is such a great candidate but the Repugs are unelectable!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Carson and Trump I cant see causing Hillary any problems, but Rubio could be tough.

He is smart enough, deceptive enough, young enough, "ethnic" enough. Tea Party don't particularly love him but they don't hate him either like they do Bush, Christie and the other old school candidates.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

This is a switch....media trying to convince the public that he is not the thug he says he is, whereas with Romney they were trying to prove he was a bullying so and so

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah, I don't know what to make of this.

But I can't imagine ever even thinking about hitting my mother, much less with a hammer!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thats why Trump says he might be a very sick fellow who can't be cured, similar to a child molestor

Comment

Have you heard of Mds with a God Complex .I keep telling you guys ,these guys are fallible,more than you believe and its mostly in personanlity.Imagine that man with a knife about to do surgery after having an arguement with his wife.

Trump is right ,and I tell you something from my experience,mad man know fi read mad man better than me and you or anybody.I have seen them diagnose each other ,its not funny.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He fits the mold of that neighbour who was so nice and quiet, and then one day he takes out his entire family and the dog! You never saw that coming!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X