No announcement yet.

Sending Resumes While Being Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just answer it my brother, easy stuff, there are many ways to crack that nut and get the good real live relevant data, just much hard work, not just generating a bunch of resumes with names changed at the top.

Comment

Ok, then I guess it's my idiocy, because a still don't get it.

No worries. Carry on with Don1!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yep...yuh fi tap an tek whe yuh eediat self

Begone ye besmirched buffoon woooiiee
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What are you trying to find, you are trying to find if ethnic name variation is significant across the population, so you use real data with real names to find out real impact across a wide population sample, anything else is subject to ridicule or a total waste of time. Tell me in which worldchanging one variable only is equal to approximating reality, that is just mere theorizing and speculation. There is no doubt that there is some point to the study, but the inadequacy of the study casts doubts on its results, for me anyway.

Comment

Yuh fool to ****, yuh tink you foolish behavior do anything but expose your lack of intelligence, you sure you really did guh JC, you are a disgrace to JC.

Comment

You probably duh fool yuh nuh know what CV mean!! Ha-ha, dead wid laff!!!

Comment

Don1 is wasting my time. Anyway so Mo you are fully happy as well with the width of the study,strictly newspaper ads that account for less that three % of recruitment market.

Comment

My simpleton mind tells me that doing more than simply changing the name on fake resumes opens up the study to all other sorts of criticisms. I can imagine what you would be saying had they done your deep and comprehensive study when all they are trying to find is what difference does a name make!

Sorry, Stoni, but yuh not going to convince mi that your way is better than theirs. And at the end of the day, I'm forced to give more credence to their methodology because I believe they are more snow-hardened and therefore more able than you Rabalac bwoy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Alright so you bow to Babylon ivory tower too, you still don't address the width of the study, they narrowed it down to a sliver of the market.
                    Hey I agree that we disagree, ah no nothing if we disagree Mountaintop bwoy!!!

Comment

LOL!!! Now at this more granular level your defects manifest

=Stonigut;541115]What are you trying to find, you are trying to find if ethnic name variation is significant across the population, so you use real data with real names to find out real impact across a wide population sample, anything else is subject to ridicule or a total waste of time.
                      This is more rubbish... "you are trying to find if ethnic name variation is significant across the population" what does this even mean??

Stoni..FYI the study is aimed at discovering what impact "African-American" sounding names have on employment prospects at the earliest stage of the employment chain ...VERSUS the prospects of applicants with Anglo-American sounding names

It's astonishing that after 2 days on this subject you still fail to understand what it's about...or are still yet unable to correctly state what the issue is. Amazing

All is not well upstairs Stoni... Fortunately there should be treatment available for whatever your mental malady is

Seek it out

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

One ting it agguh mean is yuh agguh get nuff more Cranium Violence from mi Tims...wooooiiiieee

Comment

LOL!! What a way yuh fixated pon JC...noice!

Stoni yuh ah strait up eediat...buut even eediat affi live suh nutten nuh funny

Comment

Quit yuh folly Stoni...yuh sinking deeper into the filth of slimy ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                              Alright so you bow to Babylon ivory tower too, you still don't address the width of the study, they narrowed it down to a sliver of the market.
                              Hey I agree that we disagree, ah no nothing if we disagree Mountaintop bwoy!!!
                              Yuh ah di ongly fool whe disagree

Mi did tink fools love company... Stoni ah di lonely outlier

Comment

Don1, I have thought this thru...sorry, I meant Stoni.

I have thought this thru myself. In my simple mind they are trying to confirm a very simple hypothesis. A complex method could have given false results and raise more questions than answers.

What do I know! I work in construction!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X