No announcement yet.

Sending Resumes While Being Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL...Bunnin out yuh stupidity nuh ave nutten fi duh wid dealin' wid wi yute dem progress

Aldo when yuh promote di snow fcukery whe blight wi yute dem future...Dem time deh yuh agguh get some wikid bun up
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

• Funny one Stoni. Your typically stupid views...but amusing

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

• Stoni counting farm workers like you claim you did...dat nuh count

Right now yuh ah juss one Ignorant Rum Bar Yapper not to be taken seriously about any matter of importance

Yuh ah challenge some big scholar ...suh mek wi si yuh CV if yuh waan some credibility attached to yuh foolfool opinion dem. Mi post dem CV and mi find dem very credible Whe yuh fraid fah??

Right now yuh nuh ave nuh credibility atall

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          And you the original prototype!!
          Prototype expert fi suss out eediat of course

Comment

• and this is not the case in Europe. Yes?

Comment

• Therefore anything that doesn't make sense to you D1 is discarded. What would you say if a recent paper on theoretical physics was given to you or an abstract math paper? I know you would call it idle drivel.

Your argument is dated the landscape has changed. I would go on a limb to say only small companies that does sub contract work still practices what you describe. What the big corps. are discriminating on, is qualification (in terms of major). I may have told this story here before (this actually happened). A big house on Wall st. put out the word that they wanted interns. Al business majors and other got excited because the house said it would pay around 35 dollars an hour (akin to google). The first time they (about 30) went they mingled (ate high end catered food), met the execs and were told to return. This time around the CEO would drop by. Before the second meeting someone was assigned to mentor the group. In a phone call the comp.Sci major and the Statistic major were told that they are the only two (blacks too) the house was interested in. At the second meeting everyone was dined again the same way , CEO stopped by briefly and gave a pep talk then left.
              Bottom line; only the statistic major got the internship (and yes I almost sure the stat major had one of those ebonic names Do you want me to tell you the ethnic make up of the other 28 some had Euro names?

Trust me this house finance majors would give their right arm to get an internship there. On that note I leave you to rant and hand wave. Seeing that you worry about the effect and not the cause.

Comment

• Colorful personal anecdotes like this can be mildly interesting

However when analyzing data and seeking to understand natural phenomena....I prefer well designed scientific studies

But that's just me. To each his own... an' every man to im owna orda
                Last edited by Don1; November 15, 2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Physics seeks to understand natural phenomena. What if I send you a paper on theoretical physics,would you understand it? Since are determined to remain on
                  that sinking ship. Ask your prof. to send two resumes to any big finace house on wall St. The name for the black an ebonic name (Laquisha James) and Caucasian (Helen Baker) only that Laquisha has a degree in Compsci & minor in Math whilst Helen has degree in Business administration (not knocking Business admin but dealing with what's out there now). See who gets a response.

The house I spoke of on Wall st. isn't well known (because when I heard of them I said "I've never heard of these guys) yet they move money in the trillions. The only reason why the comp. Sci didn't get the internship is because of family and they clearly stated they wanted interns to hire to work long hours. Stay deh ah run roun wid dated material.

Comment

• In case you missed the meaning of my post let me restate:

Your personal anecdotes may be colorful...but they don't qualify as credible evidence re the issue nor as scientific analysis of the macro problem being examined ...to wit.. distortions in the labor market due to apparent social biases.

Consequently no credence can be granted to your labrish .

But thanks anyway

Comment

• You know what, talking to you is a straight waste a time, you can't reason, you can't find yuh way out of a box, you criticize everything without logic, thus you cannot criticize a clearly flawed study, you not up to snuff.just a bag of huff and puff.

Comment

• Yuh still deh bout wid yuh foolfool argument dem yute...

Your silly fraud has been exposed & debunked...

Now get thee hence thou ignorant scoundrel

Comment

• Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          Stoni yuh receive nuff kick to yuh cranium from mi Steel Toe Tims lately...suh mi nuh surprise seh yuh get bummy

You started out on this issue as being merely Misguided. Not satisfied with that you've gradually transitioned to being Illogical, Confused in Reasoning...Now to being Intellectually Dishonest at best or a Complete Idiot at worst

You should have quit at the Misguided stage
                          LOL!!!!!! Mi spleen!!

D1 yuh ruff puppa!!! Mi neva memba dis til mi stumble pon it

Nuh wonda Stoni tek whe imself from yahsuh...Yet anneda notch pon mi Tims

Comment

• 1000 Ways to Die...Dis alone wudda mek Stoni ah ded up

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            This is idiotic. You are clearly ignorant of the methodologies the study employed or unable to understand their scientific foundation..

Once again for the mentally deformed... i. e. you :

1000s of resumes were sent out and the responses from employers tracked. The ONLY difference in the resumes were the NAMES. Education, experience etc were IDENTICAL. So clearly the study sought to measure ONLY the differential impact of NAMES in response rates ....

Yappin as you do about is the height of ignorance and stupidity....That is EXACTLY what the study did in the first place.
                            Obviously since those elements were already held CONSTANT ...they have NO IMPACT ....So those elements are IRRELEVANT to the study outcomes

You first should understand the subject before unlocking your mandibles and exposing us to your putrid outpouring of drivel...You even have lemmings like Johnny parroting your ignorant garbage

Not a good showing at all StoniMan. Quite embarrassing actually
                            LOL!!!!!

Comment

Stoni kindly describe your qualifications & experience in the design & execution of psychosocial research studies focused on distortions in the labor market.

The Rum Bar needs your incoherent bleating on the subject to be put in proper context versus the findings of the distinguished, award winning and peer reviewed authors

Let's anonymize your resume and those of the authors....then decide, without bias, who we should be guided by on this matter
                              Mi clavicle!!!!!!!

Comment

This truth may be what Stoni is running away from, trying to excuse or downplay...under the guise of undermining a peer reviewed study conducted by experts in labor economics. This smacks either of grossly delusion thinking or a remarkable stupidity

Stoni's posts have often revealed a great love of Babylon...and a reluctance to criticize its often evil ways. So this type of approach is 100% in sync

But I may be wrong. It's remotely possible that Stoni may be a credible critic

I'm waiting (no doubt in vain) for Stoni to provide his CV so we can see his competence in sociological research vs the background of the noted social scientists who authored the study which is widely accepted in the academic community.

Short of that CV being provided and it revealing a suitably impressive background...why even consider the nonsensical barking of a garrulous Rum Bar Yapper on this subject??

The ball is in Stoni's court...Run guh fetch it Stoni!!!! woooiiieeeee
                                Mi sternum!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X