No announcement yet.

Gwaaaan Termites!! Fat Tourists tuh di Whirlllllllllll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dream comes first, Sass. If I did not dream of being the next Reynaldo Nehemiah, I would not have won that silver medal.

I think you should add dreaming to you repertoire. You'd be surprised to see where it can take you in reality!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      The dream comes first, Sass. If I did not dream of being the next Reynaldo Nehemiah, I would not have won that silver medal.
      !
      Woooiiieee mi Skeets!!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        After the dream you need implementation to take it from realty to dream and that is where the reality comes in.
        Professor Johnny...please explain dis. Mi nuh reach dem lebel ah ovastandin yet

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I'm just disunentangling my brain from that one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh think is Tesla one yuh fi worry about? Wait till robots start replace the fetchit functions of hotel workers...a dat deh time yuh gwine feneh!
            woooiieee Johnny whe yuh seh to dah one yah!!!!!

Comment

World's First Robot Staffed Hotel

Yuh think is Tesla one yuh fi worry about? Wait till robots start replace the fetchit functions of hotel workers...a dat deh time yuh gwine feneh!
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6bQHUlq664 check

Robot ah mek & sell trinket langlang time ...check

Robot taxi...deh bout ah yaad lang time ...check

Juss rent-a-dread leff...an' Babylon ah werk pon dat

Comment

Did I say the dream don't come first???? My dreams are reality and not at the expense of anything else.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"After the dream you need implementation to take it from realty to dream and that is where the reality comes in"

If you can see that I mean't "After the dream you need implementation to take it from dream to reality and that is where the reality comes in"

oh well.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Did I say the dream don't come first???? My dreams are reality and not at the expense of anything else.
                    Professor Johnny...please explain dis. Mi nuh reach dem lebel ah ovastandin yet

Comment

Better than a TRUCK record…LoL

Comment

Working...
                      X