So Mosiah, are concrete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mosiah, are concrete

light posts the new trend? Base on how much I hear these things weight, any driver that runs off the road and collides with any of these better have him soul right wid God.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Aluminium seems to be the new trend..sm kind of alloy I think...but you know Engineers love concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      Aluminium seems to be the new trend..sm kind of alloy I think...but you know Engineers love concrete.
      What is being used in T&T?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes, JPS has been replacing the wooden posts with concrete ones over the last 4 years or so. I guess they will withstand hurricanes better, but I have seen a few broken ones, so they are not indestructible.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sm kind of Alu-zinc..large poles - hollow...heard the Prime Minister's son involved...

Comment

Working...
          X