Smaddy cyaan talk to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smaddy cyaan talk to

dis breddah here? Him haff sense or what?

Read Is wha him tink say?

Yo ah time fi collek

BTW. Mo let's say England decide to pay.How would I collect? Would I fill out forms in Ja or just fly to england showing my birth certificate? This way I get my check for 2 mil. pounds. (British airways, Delta and American are going to very happy campers) wow everything England owns belong to blacks from the west Indies. In America Microsoft, Google and paypal (to name a few) would not have been around had it not been for slavery

Comment

King Jawge. ..I could have written that article. It is exactly my view.

I wonder if reparations were given, do you think that Jamaica has the leadership and the business management team... to invest and spend this bounty in such a way that it would guarantee prosperity for all?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Prosperity for all? Mek ah ask yuh dis, before or after the super prison is built?

Comment

I am actually commenting on the link you posted.

I support the views of the writer.

I am merely extrapolating the thought of a Jamaican style management of reparations.

Hope you are doing well.

HL

Comment

I know, sorry that you missed the sarcasm. I am doing okay , can't complain.
            Thanks for asking.

Comment

BTW: You had the most constructive contribution to the thread on the development of Ethiopia. ...

HL

Comment

Thanks. I try and heed constructive criticism.

Comment

If the answer is no, would that be a reason not to seek what you are entitled to?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

According to whom ? you never seem to have a constructive input ,piggybacking or cheerleading what you percieve to be great is your forte.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mawning gamma!
                      Anybady whey feel seh dem doan waan their take out of reparation funds should still take it and give it to me!
                      We will cross de bridge when we get there but governments could be white both physically and philosophically.Me waan my money in my pocket,our govt adapted the very governmental structures of the country that should pay reparation.
                      Last edited by Rockman; October 14, 2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X