No announcement yet.

PJ Slams David Cameron ... Are We Not Worthy? He Asks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, £20m and dont you recall the quaotes from the freed slaves in the history book " 20m fi backra and nothing for us".

I agree with PJ on this, but also ask for reparations from Jamaica politicians for what they have done to us!

Comment

no worries.

if it was up to people like you, the argument about reparations would never be an issue as slavery would not have been abolished.

one thing is certain, Britain would never conceive of it by themselves. not only that, there is some traction with the current leader of the opposition. so, that god for the people who say "why not?!" instead of "why?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I'm sure he would also be in line to collect when we get reparations ... yay .. double dip!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          if it was up to people like you, the argument about reparations would never be an issue as slavery would not have been abolished.
          Enough said!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Noted.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Brick could it be the shitstem designed them to be fools ahhmean your fav genre of music has been denegrated to a go go club, I see selectas offering money for girls to strip in the dancehall, and you support this.

Part of the legacy of being fools- slavery - colonialism.

Then you have the 100 years of criminalizing your culture via weed and some here cant even see it as a human rights issue, until we accept who we are as a cultural collective irrespective of class and creed we will be forever fools.

Suh why yuh a support it ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Brick could it be the shitstem designed them to be
                fools ahhmean your fav genre of music has been denegrated to a go go club, I see
                selectas offering money for girls to strip in the dancehall, and you support
                this.

Part of the legacy of being fools- slavery - colonialism.
                Is this a legacy of colonization????
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did PJ support the lone voice Mike Henry all these years, or is this just political grandstanding?

Pretty speech long ago fail to impress me.

Action, not a bagga mouth!

Comment

You think the aim was to make us smart ? if you see another one Johnny let me know .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

well this is action. I agree one with PJ's sentiment. I have to also note wryly that had he been the sitting prime minister we might not have heard anything from him.

has seaga ever expressed his point of view on the reparations debate?

Comment

Did I say that??? But is that a legacy of slavery???

That kind of thing is not just unique to the West and have never been as far as I see it.

Degrading yes
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what is the chiney man excuse?

Comment

I asked you a question , show me where I said you said something ? I stand by what I said. Do you have something to contribute ? (that is a question)

Comment

who said there isn't an argument for reparations?

Comment

Culture. Embracing and loving it above all others.

Comment

Working...
                                X