No announcement yet.

KD Knight Bitch-Slapped in Bog Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of forumites think that I am the devil incarnate until they get a spin in the Escalade. So, I will believe you when you say he is a nice man. He certainly comes off as quite the opposite when he is on the public stage!

I happened to have been the guest of Chris Tufton a few months ago (accidentally) and even though I hadn't formed an opinion of him prior to that, I certainly have formed one since. I think he is very nice person, and the fact that his wife went to Hampton is another feather in his cap!

So, which politician not only appears to be an obnoxious idiot but actually is?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What do you mean by "He certainly comes off quite the opposite when he is on the public stage!"...What exactly did he say or do?

By the way, we do not have any political party link so feel to speak your mind. I am not into party politics. We were both in the National Security business and also share a common alma matter.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

How do you describe arrogance? I didn't like how he and others tried to defend the Trafigura affair. I didn't like his days as Security Minister where he seemed quite callous about persons killed by police under curious circumstances. Is that enuff?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are the proverbial circus clown - you take things all to literally...when it suits your agenda...Merica? Been there, done that.

Comment

Just like your friend Ben, I will just write straight for you guys. A which part a Jamaica unnu come from???? Unnu nevva hear dat saying yet "beat him, but no maim or kill him"? You have to stop being educated by party manifestos and Gleaner. Cho!
            No, I don't support violence especially mob riot etc., self defence - yes, or mess with my family - yes! Mi a defend dat! Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              Just like your friend Ben, I will just write straight for you guys. A which part a Jamaica unnu come from???? Unnu nevva hear dat saying yet "beat him, but no maim or kill him"? You have to stop being educated by party manifestos and Gleaner. Cho!
              No, I don't support violence especially mob riot etc., self defence - yes, or mess with my family - yes! Mi a defend dat! Peace.
              K.D. ah yuh fambly ? Uncle ?

Comment

Whoeeee! No. I have family in BOTH parties.

Comment

Whoeeee! No. I have family in BOTH parties.
                  Picture getting clearer..

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                    Yes, I am not ashamed to say it, he is a very nice man, just ask anyone who has worked around him. He had the country's best interest at heart. I hope history is kind to him for the high crime rate during his tenure. It is a pitty that he did not bring in Executive Outcomes, the first of the PMC, but then at that time I had never heard of Executive Outcomes.
                    Oh .. suh a because yuh know him personally mek yuh want di bredda fi get arrested? Police box down people like me pon a regular basis. Wha day when dem round up bout 20 youths a Mobay one complain say him did vex, cause him neva duh nothing wrong and a police box him and tell him say fi fix him face.

How mi nuh hear say him fi get lock up? Or is it that KD more 'equal' that the youth from Mobay?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Si

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      How do you describe arrogance? I didn't like how he and others tried to defend the Trafigura affair. I didn't like his days as Security Minister where he seemed quite callous about persons killed by police under curious circumstances. Is that enuff?

.... Si Senor, Comprehende.
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

You are the proverbial circus clown - you take things all to literally...when it suits your agenda...Merica? Been there, done that.
                        If you are not part of the solution.. you are part of the problem...

Do you believe the PNP should be given another TERM ?

Comment

That is nonsense statement! Wheel and come again.

Comment

That is nonsense statement! Wheel and come again.
                            Heh, heh.. asked and answered..

The picture is now fully formed.

Comment

Working...
                            X