KD Knight Bitch-Slapped in Bog Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD Knight Bitch-Slapped in Bog Walk

Jamaica can do without more violence, in all its forms. How dare someone go up on the platform and slap the honourable minister in the middle of his address!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Yuh serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Jamaica can do without more violence, in all its forms. How dare someone go up on the platform and slap the honourable minister in the middle of his address!
      Yuh serious or yuh a jest. If a true, that person must be tired of his bullcrap

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Heard it on Irie FM this morning. Hopefully, we will have pictures on tonight's news of the extremely unfortunate affair.

(snicker)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Di news report say KD mek afta di man after it happened but stopped himself, only for the crowd to take over and beat the man silly. If KD did nothing to stop the beating, then I'm not sorry he was slapped.

Can't wait for the cartoonists tomorrow!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Di news report say KD mek afta di man after it happened but stopped himself, only for the crowd to take over and beat the man silly. If KD did nothing to stop the beating, then I'm not sorry he was slapped.

Can't wait for the cartoonists tomorrow!
            Anybody see the new forumite named fyahbox? Wonder if a him?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

according to my source

[QUOTE=Mosiah;33564]Jamaica can do without more violence, in all its forms. How dare someone go up on the platform and slap the honourable minister in the middle of his address!

A man of unsound mind made his way on stage and slapped KD who was the MC - KD actually asked the crowd to let the man be

Comment

[QUOTE=Fyahbox;33616]

A man of unsound mind made his way on stage and slapped KD who was the MC - KD actually asked the crowd to let the man be
                Yuh mean a brave man of sound mind.. who nuh slap KD Knight silly inna dem mind ahready ?

Comment

Yeah, right! Anybody slap KD must be of unsound mind. Well, do me a favour and commit my sorry ass, cause I've felt like pimp-slapping him a couple of times well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How do you Pimp slap a man ?

Yeah, right! Anybody slap KD must be of unsound mind. Well, do me a favour and commit my sorry ass, cause I've felt like pimp-slapping him a couple of times well!

I am curious

Comment

Originally posted by Fyahbox View Post
                      I am curious
                      He could be a man-whore..

Comment

I understand it's the way it's done, ie, the difference between pimp and bitch slap. One of them is with the back of one's hand and the other is with the palm. (Where is TK when you need him to clarify this?) Whichever one sends him the message that his arrogant, self-righteous attitude is getting on my nerves!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Unnu too violent a yaad. Violence will not solve anything...part of the problem we have...can't resolve issues without resorting to slapping, draw gun, shoot, chop, kill.....then come here and glorify it.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                            Unnu too violent a yaad. Violence will not solve anything...part of the problem we have...can't resolve issues without resorting to slapping, draw gun, shoot, chop, kill.....then come here and glorify it.
                            I think you mean violence is misplaced.

Too many untouchables... some well placed bitch lick would go a long way..

Comment

True. Too much violence!

(snicker)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X