No announcement yet.

KD Knight Bitch-Slapped in Bog Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK...I could accept that! We should start nominating a person for 'bitch-slap of the day'. Is the term politicaly correct though? Why are there no more females on the forum?

Comment

I heard that is was a Portia Simpson supporter that boxed KD Knight because of what he said against Portia last year. Is that true/
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Mi nuh know if a true.

But tell di truth now, how many a unnu run home from work yessiday fi ketch TVJ News and CVM News cause unnu waan see di box? Mi all start record it to rahtid! But dem never ketch di box.

Anybody find it pon YouTube yet? Bricktop, yuh nuh seeit?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Mi nuh know if a true.

But tell di truth now, how many a unnu run home from work yessiday fi ketch TVJ News and CVM News cause unnu waan see di box? Mi all start record it to rahtid! But dem never ketch di box.

Anybody find it pon YouTube yet? Bricktop, yuh nuh seeit?
          From yesterday I heard it was one of the "President's Men!" suh Time and me a hear the same thing.

I've been checking youtube from last nite cause as the saying guh, seeing is believing.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This is a disgrace, the aggressor needs to be arrested and charged with assualt.

For the record, I did not hear anything for KD, who some of you may know
            that I know very well.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

You know KD very well?! Are you saying that with pride or as a matter of fact?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                This is a disgrace, the aggressor needs to be arrested and charged with assualt.

For the record, I did not hear anything for KD, who some of you may know
                that I know very well.
                But he is arrested and the news said he would be charged? Suh where is the disgrace?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The disgrace is his public flogging at the hands of the PNP supporters. And the subsequent non-arrest of the perpetrators.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Once they beat him but don't maim or kill him...unless he is truly mentally challenged...maybe he was trying to commit suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                      Once they beat him but don't maim or kill him...unless he is truly mentally challenged...maybe he was trying to commit suicide.
                      How is beating not assault ?

It appears you are setting a double standard.. Plantation Mentality.

Nuff ah unnuh would be at sea in places like Merica..

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                        Wait .. Exile where is the consistency? Who posted this yesterday?

Unnu too violent a yaad. Violence will not solve anything...part of the problem we have...can't resolve issues without resorting to slapping, draw gun, shoot, chop, kill.....then come here and glorify it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Wait .. Exile where is the consistency? Who posted this yesterday?

Unnu too violent a yaad. Violence will not solve anything...part of the problem we have...can't resolve issues without resorting to slapping, draw gun, shoot, chop, kill.....then come here and glorify it.
                          Tek time nuh..

Comment

Good

I did not hear that he was arrested. Good, I hope he his sent to a sick ward or that a jury convicts him and send him to prison, much better than using a Feather to mop up the floor

Comment

Yes, I am not ashamed to say it, he is a very nice man, just ask anyone who has worked around him. He had the country's best interest at heart. I hope history is kind to him for the high crime rate during his tenure. It is a pitty that he did not bring in Executive Outcomes, the first of the PMC, but then at that time I had never heard of Executive Outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                                Yes, I am not ashamed to say it, he is a very nice man, just ask anyone who has worked around him. He had the country's best interest at heart. I hope history is kind to him for the high crime rate during his tenure. It is a pitty that he did not bring in Executive Outcomes, the first of the PMC, but then at that time I had never heard of Executive Outcomes.
                                The world is full of failures with 'good intentions'

Joshua is somewhere at the top of that list...

Comment

Working...
                                X