• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Wars and rumors of war. LOL!!!

Venuzula and Guyana at it now, Watch out
    Dat name anedda Storm Inna Teacup
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      USA and Jam far from it, but when yuh live in EU and recall is just 70 years ago...
      Last I checked the World was interdependent...and accelerating along that path

No one will be bulletproofed in a FyahStorm...the wounds will just differ in relative severity

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        LoL

I recall that people used to say you are pranoid conspiracy nut due to the spy warnings. All reveal in time.

Same weh dem used to seh bildahberger was conspiracy, till me live to see part of switz shut down fi a meeting and all kinda hippy did a protest on the outskirts and gloat how dem did a tell people long time…all come pon mainstream news here. No, mi naah talk wirl econ forum neidah.
        yuhseeit...Wen di Vampiya dem start emerge from di shadows an' gadda inna dem coven ...time fi start fret
        Last edited by Don1; September 25, 2015, 10:21 AM.

Comment

"Buy American" what ever have to have something more to it.

The cars all use the same part suppliers so not much unique about American cars at all.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Michael Manley understanding of global affairs stood the test of time,it is relevant today.
            actually it was his naive MISunderstanding of global affairs that was the critical problem

Comment

Naive in the sense he underestimated the level of depravity of the powers that be but I have yet to see any response from our politicians other than rolling over,but then something has to wrong with Michael,well so sayeth the detractors.
              Fact is Jamaica's progress is dependent on having a more informed,committed nation,one that is willing to make sacrifices,in that regard,we failed Michael.
              The seed has been planted,Don 1.

Comment

Thumbs up!!!

Comment

Actually Michael failed US. To whom much is given, much is expected...

Comment

In his defense I will say this though.....some of his missteps are only obvious in hindsight. At the time some of them seemed like the way to go and many intelligent people thought so all over the world.

Where I am less sympathetic is the basic incompetence of the PNP government of that era. Manley was a big ideas man but not really one for the tedious details of getting things done. That is OK if you have a strong operational team but unfortuntely he did not. The few he had walked away and the country was left with young idealists running the show.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

A leader must be able to control that...

Comment

The solution looks Manley-like,Willi.

Comment

there is a brand called "stonehaven" ... had some yesterday.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Agreed.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if all the countries were mirrored images of nice nice Singapore,that would be a win win situation fir the tax dodgers gladly buying safe haven there.
                              All thigs equal,wouldn't the next step be concocting even more sell out policies to appease the richest amongst us,my guess that would make the masses have champaign taste with only beer money.

Comment

This is sooo true!

Comment

Working...
                                X