Donald Trump and Immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump and Immigration

"You can't get people to do this in South Carolina," Graham said.

He said when South Carolina hosted the PGA tournament in 2012, and advertised work at $15 an hour, organizers heard from 12 people.

"I had to go back for Jamaican maids so we could put the damn tournament on," Graham said.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...ding/72560750/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Jamaicans ensure Vermont apple crop's success

Posted on September 21, 2015 | Addison County apples Featured Jamaica seasonal agricultural workers
    By Gaen Murphree

ApplePickers3612.jpg
    LEONARD JOHNSON, A seasonal apple picker from Jamaica, picks with both hands in New Haven last week as he works to clear a tree of apples that will be used for cider making at Happy Valley Orchard in Middlebury. Johnson is one of more than 200 seasonal pickers currently working in Addison County. Independent photo/Trent Campbell
    ADDISON COUNTY — The success of one of Vermont’s most iconic crops — crisp Vermont apples and the acres of picturesque orchards that produce them — rests quite literally in the hands of workers from an island nation over 2,000 miles to the south.

http://www.addisonindependent.com/20...-crops-success

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Was in North Carolina yesterday.

Saw several (maybe hundred) acres of tomatoes, okra, corn and several other cash crops at harvesting stage.

ALL the harvesting was done by Latinos. This practice is clearly long standing, since there is a local economy that supports the latino community like restaurants and small grocery stores.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Were you there for the marijuana or were you overseeing , overseer, or both ?

Comment

I am going to reiterate that you should STOP the "chain-smoking" of ganja........

Don't know if i should say it will maddd yuh...since you already exhibit the mad-man traits.

I was in NC for some well needed R&R.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I believe I am clear where my smoking habits lie , are you about yours ?

Comment

Working...
            X