Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Post, HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    I was expecting this response. It is a reasonable retort that could be the subject of another thread.

But my heart goes out to these refugees. I think we should give thanks and prises everyday we get up.
    I fully agree with you, HL boss! In fact, I’ve long realized that some of the worst critics of the USA have been Jamaican economic refugees who have in the process learnt what the “good life” is from living in the USA!

Useless hypocrites among the diaspora!!!!!!

Comment

Poor Marcus!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
        I fully agree with you, HL boss! In fact, I’ve long realized that some of the worst critics of the USA have been Jamaican economic refugees who have in the process learnt what the “good life” is from living in the USA!

Useless hypocrites among the diaspora!!!!!!

HissyFit let us know your definition of a "useful hypocrite" among the diaspora

Are you one of those...or are you a useful hypocrite??

Those who merely yap inanely and incessantly about Jamaican sports and music while denigrating everything else about JA and actually DOING NOTHING of any significance...are those hypocrites useful or useless???

No doubt you have no answer...but if you do Fyah Man reddy fi unnu
        Last edited by Don1; September 5, 2015, 09:49 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

are you mad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            King Karl, concentrate.

Is the topic of my thread. ...how the USA destabilize the middle east?

Or are you going to be silly and write another rant on that topic.

The topic of the US destabilizing other countries is discussed ad nauseum.

Revisit what I have written.
            Not following you here, HL.

I agreed with the matter of USA destabilizing the Middle East...and by ending with the word 'again' underscored it is for the USA 'common assault'.

I also thought Don1 attacked you but did not think that necessary and asked, why...
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Not following you here, HL.

I agreed with the matter of USA destabilizing the Middle East...and by ending with the word 'again' underscored it is for the USA 'common assault'.

I also thought Don1 attacked you but did not think that necessary and asked, why...
              I didn't attack HeadLight personally...just his specious arguments

Let's be accurate please
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X