I watch with great sadness....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watch with great sadness....

...the refuge crisis in western europe......

We log on this forum everyday...slag and disrespect each other.

We sleep in a warm bed, eat 3 times a day. We are for the most part safe from the kinds of terror seen in Syria, Iraq, Yemen and similar countries.

God bless America.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I share your sentiment... but what is America doing about it? According to this article, Germany is set to accept 800,000!!! refugees by year end, while USA to date has accepted 1,400 little bit so far.. http://usuncut.com/world/syrian-refugees-to-weapons/
    Last edited by Peter R; September 5, 2015, 03:04 PM.
    Peter R

Comment

We have enough undocumented abused mexicans in immigration detention centers to deal with in our inhumane way ,nuh true H.L

God bless america.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        I share your sentiment... but what is America doing about it? According to this article, Germany is set to accept 800,000!!! refugees by year end, while USA to date has accepted 1,400 little bit so far.. http://usuncut.com/world/syrian-refugees-to-weapons/
        I was expecting this response. It is a reasonable retort that could be the subject of another thread.

But my heart goes out to these refugees. I think we should give thanks and prises everyday we get up.

HL

Comment

You think ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

We sleep in a warm bed, eat 3 times a day. We are for the most part safe from the kinds of terror seen in Syria, Iraq, Yemen and similar countries.

God bless America.
            Refugee

HL

Comment

Check states like Virginia, Maryland, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, California, etc. and you'll find MILLIONS of refugees from Asia, Africa (west, east & north) & the middle east.....And they keep coming, without any announcements or fanfare.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

God bless America.
                Yuh ave sense yute????????

I watched with great sadness when within the last few years the USA elected to bomb each of the countries you mention... Why??? Because they wanted "regime change".... Why??? Just because those governments refused to toe the USA line..... None was ANY threat to the USA

We have seen this movie DOZENS OF TIMES WORLDWIDE

So that USA bombing (including Libya) has removed the disliked governments by force... and consequently those PREVIOUSLY STABLE countries are now UNGOVERNABLE... resulting in this European refugee situation you're crying about.

With these bombed out countries in complete CHAOS ....filth like ISIS is able to rise up...Some elements of which have been armed & trained by said USA

All this is enabled by the USA's unimaginably ignorant population which is unable to hold its leaders accountable... they're too busy watching "reality TV" to understand reality

A dumb population cannot connect the obvious dots...and so cannot see where the breakdown lies...it's clearly WITHIN

Based on your shallow views it appears you're an exemplar of that really ignorant population... Doan tap atall yuteman

God Bless America indeed
                Last edited by Don1; September 5, 2015, 03:41 PM.
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You are correct on "How the USA destabilized the Middle East...again"!!! ...but why yuh a kill HL suh?

Fi mi eart a bled fi dem tuh!!!

btw - There is hell to play in trying to bring the warring tribes together in those countries. The dictators had a answer that worked to keep them stable..a wanda a wah dem kno an did duh
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    Check states like Virginia, Maryland, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, California, etc. and you'll find MILLIONS of refugees from Asia, Africa (west, east & north) & the middle east.....And they keep coming, without any announcements or fanfare.
                    Minnesota is "all" Somalians .

Excellent point USAF. I wanted to make that similar point but as I mentioned that was the scope of a new thread.

Good point!

HL

Comment

King Karl, concentrate.

Is the topic of my thread. ...how the USA destabilize the middle east?

Or are you going to be silly and write another rant on that topic.

The topic of the US destabilizing other countries is discussed ad nauseum.

Revisit what I have written.

HL

Comment

=Karl;533921]You are correct on "How the USA destabilized the Middle East...again"!!! ...but why yuh a kill HL suh?
                        I don't like to see ignorance broadcast as empathy

It's annoying

btw - There is hell to play in trying to bring the warring tribes together in those countries. The dictators had a answer that worked to keep them stable..a wanda a wah dem kno an did duh
                        The game big powers play is not about "bringing warring tribes together" as an endgame

It's about how best to MANIPULATE the situation so that their interest...OIL, TRADE & GEO-POLITICAL positioning....is best served

Many times serving those interests seems to require bombing and mass murder

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

There is no need to revisit... it's specious nonsense based on ignorance

Comment

I will take your word for it; but of course (many of) the refugees have been created because of US "adventurism" in the Middle East and North Africa, as has been pointed out. In addition, US economic policy (e.g. as manifested in NAFTA) have aided and abetted the Mexican influx into the US , and people like Trump carp foolishly about that situation.
                            Peter R

Comment

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I had to post this, saw it on FB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X