Louisiana cop is fired after he was pictured giving a Nazi s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisiana cop is fired after he was pictured giving a Nazi s

Louisiana cop is fired after he was pictured giving a Nazi salute at KKK rally

Mott initially claimed he was at the North Carolina rally working undercover for the FBI, but later admitted he'd been lying.
    After finally coming clean, and following his termination, Mott remained unrepentant.
    'The picture speaks for itself,' Mott told KATC. 'I'm standing at a rally against illegal immigration. There's not much to be said about the picture. I've never denied it was me.'
    Though he isn't denying the authenticity of the photo, Mott has vowed to fight his termination, which he claims did not adhere to municipal regulations.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3kmQjX0zj
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Oh boy! Yet people have a problem with the Black Lives Matter movement.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets back his position.

What I would like him to tell me is how many of his former fellow officers were members of the KKK. Is not just him one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mott worked for local law enforcement in Jennings, Iberia Parish, Youngsville and Eunice before coming on at Lake Arthur, where he soon became the officer with the most arrests under his belt.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X