6.y.o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.y.o

Kid visiting Florida from Ja,so I am driving around with my girl,kid says he wants to go to a McDonalds play house,so she says ,we will go but she has errands to run,anyway we pass one play house, he says to my girl,yuh know yuh deserve a beating because yuh pass di play house,all yuh want to do is walk and look at clothes like my mother for nothing,he then solicits my opinion,Right Uncle ......lol..I am not his uncle.

Dem yute yah,Jamaica wha yuh a breed?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yuh forget yuh roots? Caribbean children refer to older adults who are close to them as "uncle" or "aunty"... an American kid would have called you "X". But the child appears to be lacking in broughtupsy?! You should know; does he have a well-developed , precocious sense of humour? and was just kidding? or was it a genuine comment? If so, ground him ... no McDonald's Playhouse at all... but depending where you are you could take him to one (or somewhere similar ) of these:

http://www.10best.com/destinations/f...-do-with-kids/
    Peter R

Comment

I had fun listening to him.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

And your girl?
        Peter R

Comment

Ha ha!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Her problem she was babysitting her friends child, all she did was complain how rude he is.The kid took an attachment to me.Gotta say I wasn't in the clothes/window shopping kinda glad he spoke up for me...lol.

Comment

Working...
            X