All who Bex when mi talk bout NWC and water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All who Bex when mi talk bout NWC and water

This is the reality for too many Jamaicans.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...ected_19225309
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

...and all this type of use cannot be good for the river systems.

I don't know if soaps and detergents in Jamaica is still made with phosphates......

Phosphates have a deleterious on rivers and ponds:

I also notice in St. Ann and Westmoreland...people wash their vehicle in river beds. The oils and other 'stuff' is not good for the water.............

But what the heck does 'Barack' knows
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Quality of life environmental fines?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That could work but Educating kids in school would be an easier start imo.

HL

Comment

how does that work when the biggest problem is no piped water? Let us get to the real problem first. Pipe the water to people who willing to pay at a decent price and you will get rid of a lot of that.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes. This is a different topic that i have introduced.

But in 2015 Jamaica is still backwards in some very basic services. This includes the availability of potable water to everyone....( in the land of wood and water).

HL

Comment

No because dem pocket naah feel it,or dem parents.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You see the people say they are paying for the water and not getting it but X want to fine them to use the river. How about they suing the NWC to provide the water they are paying for??? Why do people pay NWC and have to have tank on their house and carry water on their head?

Everybody a Portland who can afford it buy a tank on their house because they know of the service of NWC.

Comment

So where is Comrade "Teacha" HissyFit when he's most needed?

=HL;532412]...and all this type of use cannot be good for the river systems.

I don't know if soaps and detergents in Jamaica is still made with phosphates......

Phosphates have a deleterious on rivers and ponds:

I also notice in St. Ann and Westmoreland...people wash their vehicle in river beds. The oils and other 'stuff' is not good for the water.............

But what the heck does 'Barack' knows

A Tour de Force
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You see a link but can't connect the dots,hint yuh fine dem and yuh start a revolution,people will revolt by the bullet ,box or cheque book for better service.

Comment

When you wash your Prius in the driveway, where do you think those pollutants go?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X