RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here seen Beres perform recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this and give me your thoughts. Thanks.

Comment

Saw him two Saturday's ago in Toronto and I am concerned. Sounding a bit hoarse. Did not show is true class. Taurus Riley and Luciano went Back on stage and helped him. However heard he was better on Sunday base on who went to that show.

Comment

I was at the Sathurday show in Toronto , he was poor, low energy hoarse and a bit off. I heard the second show on Sunday was good.

Comment

Yuh know what malicious mean? What about intent?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He may be overworking. He did the Montreal show on the Friday then the Toronto shows on Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Hoarse? Mind Jawge ask you if you is a throat doctor.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Jawge go back to elementary school.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Also we put so many strain on these stars. Can you imagine if he cancelled one of these concert because he is not feeling 100%?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He needs to slow down a bit & refresh himself.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks, your contribution is noted.

Comment

Here we go again.

Comment

jwage a good youth... He don't know that even our heroes can have off days

Comment

See him Sathurday did like it, my sisters who went on Sunday said he was good. He would have perform after romain Virgo and Christopher Martin while on Sathurday he was after Taurus Luciano and yellow so the expectation on Sathurday was high plus as Rudi stated he had done Montreal the night before and done the drive up.

Comment

See him Sathurday did like it, my sistren who went on Sunday said he was good. He would have perform after romain Virgo and Christopher Martin while on Sathurday he was after Taurus Luciano and yellow so the expectation on Sathurday was high plus as Rudi stated he had done Montreal the night before and done the drive up.

Comment

Working...
                              X