• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope,

Mo knows why.

Goes back years.

Ever see a movie called "Get Shorty"?

Comment

Put it this way...what if the people dont save themselves? What if the current type of Governance continues?

Who is the "onus" truly on???

The "JLP" or "PnP" has no real BIOLOGICAL life, so they have no onus.

Your last post was sheer folly.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Let me give you reason to vote against the PNP.

IDB cut back loans to Ja
        Bearn Sterns recommending not buying Ja bonds
        The dollar is set to slide again
        the lack of economic growth under the PNP
        let us see if what really has the PNP has achieved in terms of economic growth.

You have to try till you get one good leader. Look at Ireland, Argentina, Domincan Rep. etc and others who were in the same boat as us. It only take one good leader and some vision.
        One needs no other reason than profound dissatifaction with the current level of governance. Have people gone mad??? What is this pathological resistance to change? If the new crew nuh good, then votre them out in short order. The velocity of political change needs to be accelerated!

Comment

A lot of people know why. It was discussed here on this forum years ago.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            If I still had a vote there, I would not vote. What's the point? Can someone tell me in clear terms what is the JLP's proposals? I would ask for the PNP's too but they don't need to put forward any. They are already doing a horrible job. The onus is on the JLP to prove to the voting public why they should be returned to power.

Sheeeet, there I go again being naive and delusional.
            The PNP submitted a proposal in 1989, 1993, 1997 and 2002... where has it gotten us ?

The issue is not proposal the issue is abiding by the fundamentals required.

You KNOW the PNP (by practise) do not (4 Consecutive Terms in a 'democracy' goes far beyond what is required by a serious Govt to demonstrate capacity and commitment).. you do not KNOW if this JLP will or will not... if you were to go on the 80's recovery it would not even be debateable but lets say under Bruce yuh tekking a 'chance' if he will do as he says in regards to the fundamentals... the PNP got 4 chances.. why the JLP can't get one ? Ah nuh 2-Party State ?

If wi nevah give Mayor McKenzie a chance how wi would know him would mek Atkins look like the joker she was ?

It does not take a rocket scientist to come to the correct decision. Anyone capable of independent thought.. this is a breeze decision..

If you are having problems.. well there are professionals that can help..

Comment

Willi I said I knew but I didn't state why. I remember clearly and it involve I think the name of a young lady name Diane. It was brought up on the campaign trail. If he is guilty I would join you but I tell you that he is doing a decent job of campaigning in West Portland.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't care who it is. Within there first year they must make fundamental changes and within the first 3 the economy must be poised to grow at least 4 percent a year or them on their way out if I have my way.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Willi I said I knew but I didn't state why. I remember clearly and it involve I think the name of a young lady name Diane. It was brought up on the campaign trail. If he is guilty I would join you but I tell you that he is doing a decent job of campaigning in West Portland.
                  Aw right then.

Also, I agree that he is campaigning well from what I see.

I just cant forget why Jam. got rid of daylight savings time so many years ago.

Heart still weeps.

Comment

Working...
                  X