Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin: Jerk festival

You goin?

Also, the annual Country Living Fair will be at Stone Mountain Park on October 23-24-25.

An excellent place to take the family for the day.

I will be there all 3 days............

Here:

http://www.stonemountainpark.com/eve...ving-Fair.aspx
    Last edited by HL; August 21, 2015, 05:38 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I will be at ATL Jerk Festival Sept 6, but in the early hours since I have to catch a flight that evening.

HL if you or Assasin will be around early maybe we can link.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would like that!

We could work out the 'logistics' off line.

HL

Comment

I should be there but I will confirm as the boys have a busy schedule in soccer. I will confirm with both but I am usually at the Jerk Fest. Big up to Ambassador. Long time him nu pass through.

I-man your daughter in the Academy?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

She starting in one this season. It start stress me out already but we will see how it go. She wants to play so I will put up with the inconvenience and cost for now.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

...maybe a few years from now, you will look back and cherish the time spent. They grow extremely fast....

HL

Comment

Working...
            X