Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lesson for all

Quote:

"The man who drove into the parking space I was waiting for...and told me to **** off, has arrived for an interview WITH ME" !!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Not The First Time, Boss!!

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Quote:

"The man who drove into the parking space I was waiting for...and told me to **** off, has arrived for an interview WITH ME" !!
    Lol. HL , I know of two people, both of them young, who found themselves in similar positions!! Without going into unnecessary details, in one case a company director, an acquaintance of mine, met a young man in the lobby of his office. Now, my acquaintance, a highly successful 33-year-old person in his field tried to assist the visitor (who had come for a job interview and placement).

The visitor looked at this young, mixed race boss and said arrogantly that he had nothing to say to him and that he was there to see “the big man” (that is, the boss)! My acquaintance (the boss), of course, excused himself and went on to do other things. A bit later that morning, the young man was directed by the secretary into the boss’ office.

Although this happened about two years ago, to this day my acquaintance has not forgotten that young man’s utterly shocked expression when he entered the boss’ office!! In fact, just several months ago a group of us were relaxing and chatting one evening at a Chinese restaurant when the boss, laughing almost with tears in his eyes, related this particular incident.

Comment

The lesson is treat everyone with respect. Too many of us look down on people who we feel are not important, or we feel are not in "our" social class.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

a similar incident but this involved appearing before the judge whom the defendant had referred to as "dis likkle ol' man"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

heard similar about Judge Panton who gave a guy a ride and the guy saying all these thing about the judge and he let the little fellow off.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            heard similar about Judge Panton who gave a guy a ride and the guy saying all these thing about the judge and he let the little fellow off.
            Noice!!

Mebbe if mi appear before Judge Pusey she wudda let me IN
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X