RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Recipe For Destroying Our Beloved Country!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Recipe For Destroying Our Beloved Country!

Keep Those Two Ounces Of Ganja Out Of Our Schools, JTA Warns

WESTERN BUREAU:
    The immediate past president of the Jamaica Teachers' Association (JTA), Doran Dixon, has called for a re-examination of the ganja law saying some students are now smoking the weed on school premises.

"We must find a way to get the 'two ounces' out of our schools," Dixon said.

"Ganja is a destructive drug — at least to our students. The legislation permitting two ounces for personal use, even though a ticketable offence, has the potential to lead us to destruction," he told educators.

Continue reading: The Jamaica Gleaner, Tuesday, August 18, 2015
    Link:
    http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...ools-jta-warns

Disagree,children should remain in their lane,maybe it is an opportunity to reassert boundaries.
    Besides,this is one of many areas where children get ahead of themselves.My guess is more children are addicted to sex than they are to weed,are schools now brothels (well overwhelmingly)and if not then it is deterred by the administrators.The issue of substance abuse is relevant to students today,why isn't that reflected in the school's curriculum?
    Alcohol is legal and will not become illegal because of students drinking during recess at school,take control of your school!

Comment

The guy is an idiot seeking escapism for a bigger problem, so we bring back the ganja laws to incarcerate children does that solve the literacy problem or the teen use of ganja?

Too many clowns run institutions in Jamaica that don't make decisions on scientific or social data, its all anectodes of duppy stories to make themselves feel good that they have frightened someone.

Before the idiot say that children found using ganja should have their parents pay the fines to the school and enroll in counseling.Instead of some government abysmic institution.

Too progressive requiring common sense thought.Look in case Im nuh get di memo Iike mistorian ganja has been part of our culture fi over a 100 yrs and government nuh ave nuh money fi house and feed nuh yute inna jail fi train dem fi tun criminal fi a stick a weed.Clowns like this act as if the previous laws were winning the war on ganja in Jamaica.I guess Micheal Dean and the others were signs of progress to him.Ganja Neva kill nuh man yet,man kill man over ganja,I.e state sponsored terrorism.

People need fi call out dem claffy yah for the educated fools they are, posing as academics.
      Last edited by Sir X; August 19, 2015, 01:52 AM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"Before the idiot say that children found using ganja should have their parents pay the fines to the school and enroll in counseling"

So let me understand this? You advocated for the legalization of ganja and now that has been done, you want struggling parents to find money to pay a fine because their child is now using something that is now legal? You want them to pay for counseling sessions even though these parents may not be ganja advocates?

Sounds like y'all didn't think this thing through fully.

whey mi rizla?

Finally .. this natty dread can smoke inna peace.
        Nuh affi tek no fence from no police.
        I man was waiting I was praying I was hoping for the days like these.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If weed is legal why is a fine imposed..?
          Can a child legally smoke weed?
          We want solutions,he offered nothing of substance barking up the wrong tree.
          Take control of your school,are his rants helpful?

Comment

I'm missing something here. Smoking cigarettes has been legal since whenever, yet it was banned at schools, at least my high school. You could get suspended and expelled for it.

So what's the issue with ganja? Being legal, those 2 ounces, shouldn't mean it should be permitted in schools.

What's the problem here?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

@ lazie.

Seriously dude ? whats the options

* struggling parents bailing out kids from jail for a spliff?
              * inquisitive kids going to jail for a spliff
              * to be schooled in jail how to be hardened criminals for a spliff
              * struggling parents leaving their kids in Jail because they cant afford to bail them for a spliff.

Tell me dude you like the other idiot thought it through.

Give me a better option dude ?...tell me you are one of the geniuses that believe the criminalization process was working ? It led to a better educated work force or educational system, ganja was being eradicated before all this?It overnight became a public health hazard ? Tell me you can justify the incarcerations of millions for a spliff,the deaths of thousands for a spliff,Justify the cost for a broke third world nation for a spliff,estimated to be 90 % of all arrests ?

Please mi a a beg yuh tell mi yuh want to go back to criminalization like that idiot, if not give me a viable option that doesnt have the residual effects as I have pointed out.
              Last edited by Sir X; August 19, 2015, 08:54 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Xactly Mosiah instead of the idiot offering a solution on how to deal with it in schools, he throws his hands up and says criminalise the same youths he wants to educate !

Totally unfit for his position, as if criminalization solved his broken illiterate educational system before?

Kissteeth.Classic escapism!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post

Mi nuh know ... ask X. Wasn't that his suggestion?

Write down dese words. Gonna build a love song fi di herbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVb7IKFSBA
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    I'm missing something here. Smoking cigarettes has been legal since whenever, yet it was banned at schools, at least my high school. You could get suspended and expelled for it.

So what's the issue with ganja? Being legal, those 2 ounces, shouldn't mean it should be permitted in schools.

What's the problem here?!?!
                    Mi nuh know .... if there is no problem why would a ganja advocate suggest ...."Before the idiot say that children found using ganja should have their parents pay the fines to the school"

Waan fine the parents fi a one draw? Seems harsh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRHC5xF1gs8

Comment

Fining parents to have responsibility for their child is harsh but the government criminalizing or killing children for a joint is fine, brethren yuh righted ?

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Fining parents to have responsibility for their child is harsh but the government criminalizing or killing children for a joint is fine, brethren yuh righted ?
                        Like others whey tiyad fi lick weed inna a bush and gully the youths wanna come out in the open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKgj...2nm1H4QFhFmQ7v

Comment

Xactly and how do we as a society deal with it , that is the question, are we mature enough to deal with it , because it didnt stop it being burnt.

Criminalize or tax the hell out of it be it fines ,taxes ,civil penalities , but I believe if you want change you hit people where it hurts ! in the pockets.

Thats what makes america great.

Comment

I keep telling you and anyone who will listen , quality of life is a billion dollar industry that spurs growth in other sectors in the economy.

You get a ticket for Jay walking in the states.If the police in Kingston come out every Friday( One day ) and focus on jay walking , littering or expletives in public .Jamaica would bathe.Financially and socially.Small things become big steps.

Thats just one day a week.You think of all the qualiy of life ,public health isssues that Jamaica can bathe from, and they sit on their asses and bawl about being broke.

NYPD is quota driven to bring in revenue by tickets, its one of the biggest sources of revenue for the state after the state tax.THats why ganja is now a ticketable offence in NY - revenue.The cost of criminalization is a burden on NY coffers,like Jamaica ,the ink and paper cost more in this process .

Any idiot advocating criminalising is simply a fool.

Comment

"expletives in public"

Get the fornication out of here with that! Why are we persecuting people for this?

Comment

Working...
                              X