Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He Puzzles Me More and More!

Originally posted by HL View Post
    .......................yuh trubble-sam bad !!

He is trying to pull you out Historian.
    HL, thanks, boss.

Believe me, I often wonder if several of these posters have a life! In any case, I only took a brief glance at the video yesterday (about 60 seconds or so just to get an idea of the content, because I was busy) and so I have absolutely no idea as yet why the reference is being to me or to Dr. Patterson.

I still have not gotten a chance to watch the video as yet, but I may do so later or tomorrow.

Comment

Gotta rub it in ,ole grudges die hard.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not Yet Watched the Video

Respect, Rockie, and I understand fully what you mean. You are making a lot of sense here.

The “problem” for me is that I did not get a chance to watch the video yesterday, as it was a particularly busy day for me. I just quickly clicked on it out of curiosity to get an idea what it was about. After a few seconds I got the gist of the topic and then closed the video with the intention of watching it at a later time.

So, in the context of this thread, I have no idea what to say right now regarding whatever issues were discussed on the video.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Mawning Historian.
        There are a few parallels that can be drawn,one of which is things are they way they are because of a reason.The sad state of affairs regarding our people's plight is greatly determined by social issues,well dancehall too is an afflicted..,ergo one's concerns for the directional changes have to be addressed by discussing social issues,it is unavoidable!
        I was tempted to place issues in quotation marks,that choice of word trivializes something very important in my opinion.
        The task at hand is to leave Jamaica at least as good as it was at our inception,those pertinent issues MUST be discussed,and the perspective of our greatest minds is needed.

Comment

None of your business whether I have a life or not.

What you need to do is to recall that you have made posts on social issues. So, your declaration that "I certainly cannot recall ever making a comment on social issues like the police in Jamaica. In the case of the police, political issues or social issues in the USA, I have NEVER ever made a post of any kind!" is clearly a lie, or you just cannot recall.

Do a search for "Patterson" and see what you come up with.

And if you are a decent person, with a life, I would expect an apology.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            HL, thanks, boss.

Believe me, I often wonder if several of these posters have a life! In any case, I only took a brief glance at the video yesterday (about 60 seconds or so just to get an idea of the content, because I was busy) and so I have absolutely no idea as yet why the reference is being to me or to Dr. Patterson.

I still have not gotten a chance to watch the video as yet, but I may do so later or tomorrow.

Well, I did not even opened the attachment:

I ignore most post on this forum. 'specially from certain posters. Same with attachments.

I would love to put some of these forumites to work. On second thought, no. Your typical Jamaican knows EVERYTHING!! They can't be instructed. They are ego driven very loud and impulsive.

Enjoy your week-end Historical One
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL, I live for your posts. Especially those that teach me a thing or two about geography.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                That one gone clear over mi 'ead.

Is this X, or Sass?
                LOL!
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

...open....

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    HL, I live for your posts. Especially those that teach me a thing or two about geography.
                    ...same here Mo. Yours make me laugh.

Jamaicans know everything...!!!

HL

Comment

Driva knows the routes...lol
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I do not know about "everything" but we(Jamaicans) know more than you regarding the link in question considering you never..
                        Refusing to come up for air deprives the brain of the advantages of oxygen..
                        Last edited by Rockman; August 16, 2015, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X