This is specifically for Historian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is specifically for Historian

If you can't bother to read, at least watch a video!

Ex Baltimore cop Michael Wood gives brutally hone…: http://youtu.be/lHb23-puvLI

BLACK LIVES MATTER

What the Hell…?!

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    If you can't bother to read, at least watch a video!

Ex Baltimore cop Michael Wood gives brutally hone…: http://youtu.be/lHb23-puvLI
    So, why have you called me out in relation to this? What the hell does anything in the discussion have to do with Historian? I am genuinely puzzled.

My posts on the Reggae Boyz Forum have been almost exclusively about music (and culture in general) and sports (in particular track and field). I do not post on or respond to any other topic.

I certainly cannot recall ever making a comment on social issues like the police in Jamaica. In the case of the police, political issues or social issues in the USA, I have NEVER ever made a post of any kind!

Were you drunk when you wrote the subject line for this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
      So, why have you called me out in relation to this? What the hell does anything in the discussion have to do with Historian? I am genuinely puzzled.

My posts on the Reggae Boyz Forum have been almost exclusively about music (and culture in general) and sports (in particular track and field). I do not post on or respond to any other topic.

I certainly cannot recall ever making a comment on social issues like the police in Jamaica. In the case of the police, political issues or social issues in the USA, I have NEVER ever made a post of any kind!

Were you drunk when you wrote the subject line for this thread?

Tom may have been drunk but Tom is no fool!

"What the hell" were you commenting on when you mentioned your dinner date with Orlando Patterson? Is Prof. Patterson also well-versed in sports and/or music?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Tom may have been drunk but Tom is no fool!

"What the hell" were you commenting on when you mentioned your dinner date with Orlando Patterson? Is Prof. Patterson also well-versed in sports and/or music?

.......................yuh trubble-sam bad !!

He is trying to pull you out Historian.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The truth comes out of ignorance,mental bleaching-The link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...LI&app=desktop

I hope you all see the hypocrytes in yourself .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nuh di same link mi put up?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Reinforcing the hypocrisy, yuh see mi !...juss asking how can a human rights org, run up and demonstrate about extrajudicial killing and not the dehumanizing laws that are used to carry them out i.e ganja laws ( Thats what this cop highlights )? Thats the difference between orgs in the states and in Jamaica they saw the laws and took them on, how can some of us as humans (H.L ,Ben,You and Missy etc) be blind to the link ?

Ferguson: A Report from Occupied Territory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq9pHONmaLc

You got some balls lecturing Missy ,slow MO ! Yuh see mi di war on drufs (institutionalise racism was not only enforced in urban US cities but also arounbd the world esp its southern sphere).
              Last edited by Sir X; August 15, 2015, 07:26 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That one gone clear over mi 'ead.

Is this X, or Sass?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Xpected , mi bredda , caan spoon feed yuh nuh more.

Comment

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh nuh wah mek mi ask yuh a question.You dont think there are racist institutionalised laws that are /were on the books in Jamaica that enforced extrajudicail killings or human rights abuse ?

You think its reserved for the states ?

You think the JFJ past demonstration against extrajudicial killings really addressed the issue of these instituionalised abuse ?

You really think you or the JFJ have any moral grounds to lecture anyone given the hypocrisy or their ignorance of the real issue ?

Again the war on drugs didnt stop in urban america, it was a war on people of color across the world.

Betta unnuh tek up di Agenda than really deal with human rights issues,its safer and doesnt require much work.This officer basically spewed every bloody thing I have stated since I have ralied against your hypocrisy and yuh caan see it, conviently, because in your eyes, institutionalised racism is an american problem.It has basically taken on the form of class warfare in Jamaica, same **** different suit.

Are you Brazilain ?
                      Last edited by Sir X; August 15, 2015, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Don't want no more spoon feeding from yuh! Why are you still here? I don't want that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mawning Historian.
                          There are a few parallels that can be drawn,one of which is things are they way they are because of a reason.The sad state of affairs regarding our people's plight is greatly determined by social issues,well dancehall too is an afflicted..,ergo one's concerns for the directional changes have to be addressed by discussing social issues,it is unavoidable!
                          I was tempted to place issues in quotation marks,that choice of word trivializes something very important in my opinion.
                          The task at hand is to leave Jamaica at least as good as it was at our inception,those pertinent issues MUST be discussed,and the perspective of our greatest minds is needed.
                          Last edited by Rockman; August 15, 2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Like I figured yuh caaan ansa, history will record the JFJ antics as sanitizng extrajudicail killings , in other words execute them legally,let the social conditions persists (indecom )! The greatest human rights issue that caused a social change in Jamaica ,came about after the USA decided to legalise ganja.Thats as institutionalised as it gets, when backra jump yuh can jump after im tell yuh fi jump.

Hypercryte, the self righteous one!

Comment

JFJ or JFF? Who yuh talking? Cah one a dem doan exist nuh more.

I want to know why yuh keep calling dem name.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X